my little sweetheart ep.6

My little sweetheart" ep.6.

They both kissing each other crazily.taehyung press his body more on her body.he opened the remaining button of his shirt and remove it from his body and it fall on the floor.he titled his head sucking her lips.he put his cold hands inside her hoodie.she gasped when his cold hands came to contact with her warm bare waist.his big hands caressing her warm skin.His touch burning her untouched skin.his every touch doing magic on her skin.he groan in her mouth feeling her skin under his hands.he broke the kiss and make her sit while pecking her lips.he pulled the hoodie over her head making her long hairs bounce.she hide her face with her palms and hide her Br*ast with her arms.she is not wearing any bra.he kissed on her hands and slowly remove her palms from her face found her closed eyes.he start to tracing his fingers on her shoulder to neck while she gripped the bed sheet tightly.
Taehyung : you are beautiful.
He place his face in the crook of her neck and her head fall backside exposing her neck to him.he start to giving wet kisses on her shoulder to her neck.he suck her skin like a Candy.he is giving open mouth kisses on her collarbone while his hands cupps her bare both br*ast making her m*an.she lost her weight and fall back on the pillow.his lips went down towards her chest while giving kisses all the way down.he dug his face between her bbs sucked the flesh harshly leaving mark.she arched her neck which make her chest went up.he wrap his lips around her right n*pple.she m*an gripped the bed sheet tightly.he start to sucking her nip hardly making her breathless.her hands went inside his dark black hairs caressing and fisting his hairs softly.he groan while sucking her nip.he left that nip and took other inside his mouth.she press his face more onto her chest.he bite her nip which make her lowly m*an.he release that nip and start to giving open mouth kisses on her chest,cleavage he sucked her chest leaving mark.he bite her br*ast skin and after that sucked hardly making her totally crazy.he Again capture her nip and start to sucking while squeezing other one.after sometime later he went down towards her belly while leaving kisses behind.he start to sucking and giving open mouth kisses all over her belly while her mouth releasing shaky m*an and breath.she barely can open her eyes and her lips apart to breath.her breath hitch and eyes opened hurriedly when she felt he pulling her trouser down.she wanted to stop him because of her shyness.slowly he success to remove her trouser which is actually his.his hands caressing her legs ups and down making her shiver.he dug his face between her thigh and start to kissing her inner thigh making her legs shake due to pleasure.
Y/n : ta-tae(heavy breath).
She m*an his name and this is the first time she took his name.his&her kissing, groaning, moaning and heavy breathing can be hear in the room and outsides raining sound.she almost scream when he attached his mouth with her totally clear p*ssy.he start to eat her out taking her breath away.she dig her face in the pillow and crazily m*an his name.he hold her both thighs holding them on the place while eating her.her toes curls up due to pleasure.
Y/n : emm aahuh(breathing heavily)taehh.
His tongue doing wonder in her p**sy.her body start to shake and legs also.
Y/n : tae i-i I'm near aahuh.
Taehyung stop his work and went up towards her face.he dig his face in the crook of her sucking her neck while opening his pant.her heart skipped a beat after hearing his zipper opening & belt unbuckling sound.he took her earlobe Between his teethe and then start to sucking.she m*an and hug his neck.she is seems tiny under his muscular body.he hold her both wrist and pinned them avobe her head and kissed her lips hardly.she kissed him back.she gasped in the kiss when she felt he brush his hardness on her wet c*re.he release her one wrist and hold his hardness in his hand and he hardly rubbs his tip on her wet c*re making his co*k wet.his lips went near her ear and kissed it.while kissing her ear he slowly pushed his co*k inside her.he groan in her ear and she cry out.
Y/n : aahh(cry)
He capture her lips and start to kissing her deeply.he wipe her tears while softly and slowly moving making her closed eyes due to pain.she felt like someone ripped her c*re.
Taehyung : you okay(staring at her).
Y/n : yeah but it’s hurting so much(painly).
Taehyung : you are my strong girl right you can take me(peck her lips).
Y/n : hmm(nodding while eyes closed).
He start to kissing and sucking her chin,cheekbone,neck while caressing her both br*ast.he intertwine his fingers with her and pinned them avobe her head and again slowly start to moving.she m*an and cry both.slowly slowly pleasure took over her and she wrap her both legs around his torso.he dig his face in her neck sucking,kissing biting her skin.he release her hands and her one hand immediately went inside his dark locks and other one on his back.she kiss his ear making him groan.she almost scream due to pleasure when he give her a hard thrust.she kissed his side neck.And shoulder while softly m*aning in his ear.he hold her thighs around his torso and start to thrusting roughly.she dig her nails on his back arched her neck back due to pleasure.he took her nip and sucking hardly while groaning.
Y/n : I'm nn-near taehhuh(Heavy breath).
Taehyung : hold on sweetheart I'm near too.
With some more thrust they both cum together.he fell on her chest while breathing heavily.
He softly placing kisses on her chest while y/n caressing his hairs.he sat up and look down at her who is already looking at him.she can sense he wants more of her.he is sitting Between her legs and slowly start to touching her c*it with his two finger making her eyes shut.he put 1finger inside her slowly moving in and out.she grip the bed sheet tightly.her mouth left one shaky breath m*an when he add 1 more finger.he bends down towards while resting his other hand beside her waist.after finger f*cking her for sometime he withdraw his fingers making her whine.before she could open her eyes.she m*an and arch her back making her body left the bedsheet because he thrust inside her in one go.he rest hands both side of her waist on the bed while bending down towards her seeing her pleasurable face reaction with his every thrust making her body moving with the rhythm of his thrust.his eyes follow her br*ast shacking due to his hard thrust.he couldn’t hold Himself back and took one of her nip in his mouth and start to sucking giving y/n double pleasure.
Taehyung : your soul,heart,body everything is mine my little girl.you will only spread your these beautiful legs for me.only me am i clear(thrust).
Y/n nod her head as yes.she couldn’t able be to talk only m*an coming out from her mouth.suddenly taehyung thrust more roughly.
Y/n : ahhemm(heavy breath).
Taehyung : i want words sweetheart for whom you will spread your legs from now on(thrust+groan).
Y/n : yy-you emmh.
Taehyung : my good girl(smirk).
He start to thrusting roughly and fastly making her m*aning mess.she gripped his hands tightly which is holding her waist while thrusting inside her.
Y/n : i-im going t-to..emmhuh.
Taehyung hovered over her and pulled her into a kiss and she kissed him back.he broke the kiss and drop his face in her neck groaning in her ear.y/n knows he si near too.she hugged his body while one hand clutching inside his hairs.then finally after sometime later they both reach their high and cum.

(Author : I'm innocent 🤗)