gangster paradise ep. 4

Taehyung kissing her while grinding his hardness Against her.her one hand holding his neck and other one holding his cheek.taehyung liked her touch.he took off her night gown and look at her exposed body while licking his lips.she is laying there under him while breathing heavily with eyes closed.he make her laid on her tummy now her back facing him.he remove the hairs from her backside and start to giving wet kisses and open mouth kisses which make her whimpers.she fist the bedsheet tightly.he unclipped her bra and kissed and sucked the spot which was hiding under the bra straps.he unbutton his shirt and threw it on the floor and hovers over her backside.he kissed on her ear licking and sucking her ear while rubbing their bare body together.
Y/n mind : what happened to him.why he is Being so soft with me.no i Don't want this.i want him to behave like a monster.i want to hate him.why just why I'm liking his touch.do i have catched feeling for him? No no i hate him i Don't have any feeling for a monster like him.
She came out from her thought when he bite on her shoulder and one soft moan left from her mouth.he showered her backside with his kisses.her tears fall down from her eyes not because of pain because of pleasure she is receiving from a wrong person and she hate it.he make her turn around she closed her eyes not to see him.he remove the bra from her body and threw it on the floor.her breathe hitch when his both hands cupps her both bare bbs.he is squeezing them softly while looking at her face watching her every reaction.he Again capture her lips and kissed her deeply while squeezing them.he broke the kiss and went to her bbs. He start to licking both of them like licking a Ice-cream which make her more needy for his touch and seeing her reaction he smirk.he sucked on her breast skin leaving bite mark.he took one of her nip inside his mouth and start to sucking it roughly.she is fisting the bedsheet tightly and trying her best not to moan but it came by their own.
Y/n mind : i Don't know why but i really want to touch him.what is happing to me.
She fisting the bedsheet tightly trying her best not to touch him.he went down to her belly leaving open mouth kisses and sucking,biting her skin which make her breathless.he took of her panty leaving her totally naked.he sensually touching her inner thigh while leaving wet kisses which make y/n want him so badly.this is the first time he make her turn on by his touch.he kissed on her 👀 licking her 👀 which make y/n breathless.she can barely open her eyes and mouth wide open.he start to sucking her 👀 like a hungry man.y/n fisting the bedsheet tightly while slowly moving her body but taehyung hold her hips makes her to stay on the place.her toes churls up due to pleasure and she couldn’t hold back her moan anymore and start to softly moaning.she is the first women he gave oral and pleasure.he gave her oral because he is the first person who touched her first.he is first at her everything and he thought she is only his property to have.after sometime later when he felt she is near he stop eating her out and shove his two fingers inside her.he went up to her lips and kissed her deeply sucking her lips while thrusting his finger fastly.then she cum on his fingers.he wipe his fingers with the tissue and remove his pant along with the boxer.he Again hover over her and intertwine his fingers with her.he thrust inside her and she tightly closed her eyes.he start to moving while looking down at her face watching her expression.he kissed on her cheek and sucked the skin of her cheek.he lowly groan near her ear.he bite her ear and sucked her earlobe while moving down there.he start to sucking her neck,shoulder, collarbone,jawline.he Again capture her lips and kissing her deeply.after sometime later she Again cumed and few thrust he also cumed.he move from her body while she is catching her breathe but she felt he Again spread her legs wide and position Himself Between her legs and shoved Himself Again Inside her.he hold her thighs and start to thrusting roughly while in a sitting position and then he have her as much he wants.

🌚 bye perverts