gangster paradise ep.9

Taehyung pulled her into a kiss and she kissed him back while wrapping her both around his neck.she body shiver with his every touch.he spread her legs and place him Between her legs while kissing her.his hands roaming on her body freely making her breathe hitch.only kissing sound, body rubbing,low whimpers and heavy breathing sound can be hear.she start to opening his Shirt button after unbuttoning his shirt he took it off and throw it on the floor.his lips went down to her neck giving wet kisses on her jaw,chin, neck, throat.she arch her body making her body lift up from the sheet.taehyung press his body more into her.his hands cupps her both b**bs start to squeezing them taking her breathe away.her one hand hugging his neck pressing his face more into her neck.feeling his hands on her b**bs her mouth left a low m*an.his lips went down to her chest kissing Every inch of her exposed chest.sucking, licking giving wet kisses on her chest.her mouth open eyes rolls back due to his burning touches on her skin.she hold the back of his neck Again bring his face up to her face and pulled him into a hungry kiss and he kissed her back the same way.while kissing his hands went back to her back and unclipped her bra.she gasped into the kiss when his bare hands cupps her exposed breast.he start to grinding his hardness on her wet c*re making her eyes rolled back due pleasure.she wrap her both legs on his waist.he left her lips went down to her chest and took one of her hard n*pple inside his mouth.he start to sucking and swirl his tongue around her nip.her hand fisting in his hairs.he left that one and took other one in his mouth.after taking good care of her b**bs he start to giving open mouth kisses on her belly.
Y/n : ahh(shaky breath).
Her hand on the backside of his head playing with his dark locks.while kissing her belly he took off her panty leaving her totally exposed body to his hungry eyes.his hand cupps her p***sy and start to rubbing it making her more wet.her mouth leaves a gasps when his finger enter inside her.her toes churls up deu to his pleasurable torture.he went up to her face and found her closing eyes mouth wide open and breathing heavily which make him satisfied.he peck her lips while fingering her.she open her eyes found him looking at her.she hold the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss while his fingers working down there.her legs start to shaking and her wall clenching around his fingers signaling she is near.
Y/n : ta-tae I'm..clo..
Taehyung : cum my little bird(kissed on her eyes).
With that she cum on his fingers with a low m*an.he wipe his fingers on the sheet and start to opening his pant.her breath hitch hearing his belt unbuckling sound.she open her eyes found him looking at her hungrily.after undoing his pant he hovered overs her while looking into her eyes.he place his one hand under her head and pulled her into a kiss she close her eyes and kissed him back.while kissing her he slowly slide inside her.she broke the kiss and arch her back due pain and one low m*an left from her mouth.after almost 2yr later he is inside her.he Again pulled her into a kiss while slowly moving his hips.she wrap her one arm around his neck while other one digging her nails on his beck.she m*an into the kiss.he broke the kiss and dig his face in the crook of her neck while thrusting inside her.he groan in her ear making her shiver.he is nibbling on her ear and earlobe while f*cking her.
Y/n : ahhemm tae-taehyung(whispers moanly).
She kissed his shoulder,neck and ear Making him crazy.he pull away from her neck and directly look into her eyes and she is looking back into his eyes.he hold her both wrist and pinned them above her head and start to thrusting roughly making her breath uneasy.she closed her eyes and m*an his name while he is looking down at her face seeing every pleasurable reaction on her face.
Taehyung : I'm the first and will be the last men in your life who is going pleasure you this way bird(groan) tell me who will pleasure you from now on.
Y/n : yo-you(m*an).
Taehyung : ahhh what is his name.
Y/n : ki-kim taehyung my hus-husband ahh.
Taehyung : That's like a my little bird(kissed her).
After sometimes later they both cum at the same time.taehyung drop his body on her while catching his breath.y/n also catching her breath while her hand on his head caressing his cheek.suddenly taehyung sat up on his knees which make y/n confused.he hold her hand and pulled her up with him.he hugged her from behind while leaving wet kisses on her shoulder.her head fall backside on his shoulder giving him more excess to her neck.he remove her hairs from her neck kissing and sucking her neck while his both hands squeezing her b**bs from behind.he slowly pushed her head on the bed making her ass on the air.she grip the bed sheet tightly when he enter inside her p***sy from backside.she shut her eyes closed and her mouth left low m*an.he start to thrusting roughly from behind making her breath uneven.
She gripped the bed sheet tightly and dig her face more into the bed while m*aning his name.
His thrusts became sharp and violent barely giving her time to breathe.her head is Clouded by the ruthless way he is ramming into her.
Taehyung : m*an bird m*an you only allow to take my name ahh m*an.i want to hear your m*an bird.
He is thrusting roughly making the bed move.suddenly she lost her balance and fall down on the bed while breathing heavily.taehyung hovered over her and Again pushed his D inside and dig his face in the crook of her neck.she hug his neck holding him closer.their body moving with rhythm of his thrust.her body went upwards with his every thrust.after sometime later they both reached their high and release together.he laid down beside her while breathing heavily.she is catching her breath.she has no energy to even open her eyes.taehyung hold her hand and kissed the back of her hand.