arrange Marriage ep.3

They both kissing each other while his hands roaming on her body . Soft whimpers and kissing sounds on the air. His every touch making her body feel unknown feeling. She is liking his touchs.whatever he is doing everything feeling right. He push his tongue inside her mouth meeting with hers. Y/n caressing his nape and kissing him back the way he is kissing her. His hands cups her breasts making her breath hitch and she gasped into the kiss. For the first time someone is touching her body's forbidden parts. She broke the kiss and arch her neck back while her eyes closed and lips open. He start to kissing her jaw to neck biting sucking her skin. Y/n running her fingers into his hairs. He grunt while sucking her skin. Soon both of their clothes fall down on the floor.y/n hide her face while taehyung looking at her body while biting his lips.

Taehyung : baby you are driving me crazy. Don't hide your face . Let me see my y/n.

Taehyung slowly remove her palms from her face and peck her lips then kiss both of her hands. He again pulled her into a kiss while rubbing his bare body with her. Soon he went down and kiss both of her twin making y/n whines.

Y/n : ta-tae (breathe moan).

Taehyung took one of her nipple inside his mouth and start to sucking. Flicking her nipple with his tongue. He roll his tongue around her nipple making her totally horny. He look at her face with playing with her nipple with his tongue. Her facial expressions satisfying him. He got obsessed with her pleasureble face she is making and he is the reason behind her this look. He loves it he already love with her messy look under him. He bite her nipple making her cry softly due to over pleasure.

Y/n : tae (soft moan).

She fist into his hairs while he is sucking her boobies like a hungry man. His both hands played with her boobies as much he wanted and his mouth was sticking with her boobies.

He start to kissing her belly while his hand between her legs caressing her p##$y up and down rolling. Y/n feels like world's best feeling ever he is giving her.
He roll his tongue around her belly button taking her breath away. It's too much to take. He went down and down kissing her body. Soon his head is now between her legs. Y/n fist the pillow besides her head tightly feeling him eating her out like a pro.

Y/n : ahhhh tae-hyung (pleasureble cry).

Her chest going up and down while her breath uneven. She looks down at him and she was the view which make her more and more crazy for him for his touch. This view turn her on more him between her legs. Slowly she put her hand on his head fisting his hairs due to pleasure.

He stop and went up to her face .he blessed seeing her messy face. Little sweats on her forehead, eyes teary, mouth open gasping for air, hairs messily spreading over the bed, chest going up and down. She look at him and cups his cheeks.

Y/n : ta-taehyung let me breath (breathing).

Taehyung smile and kiss her hand. He kiss on her forehead. Soon she calmed down a little. They both staring into each other eyes.

Taehyung : may I?

Y/n slowly nod her head. Taehyung look into her eyes and kissed her. She gasped into the kiss when she felt his tip on her p##$y.

Taehyung : relax baby .I will take care of you (peck her lips).

Slowly he insert his cock inside her giving her pain.

Y/n : taehyung (crying).

Taehyung : relax my love relax.

He kiss her and entertwined his fingers with her.

................

Taehyung is thrusting inside her while she is moaning under him. She clutch onto his shoulders digging her nails.

Y/n : tae emhah (breathe moan).

Taehyung dig his face in the crook of her neck while fucking her. She wrap her legs around his waist feeling him deep inside of her. He grunts into her ear and her ears blessed hearing his manly pleasureble tone.

............................

They now in sitting position.y/n is sitting on taehyung lap with his cock inside her.they both kissing each other while moving their hips together. Taehyung head fall back due to pleasure. Y/n kissing sucking his neck to collarbone.

..................

They changed lot of position but still not getting enough of each other.

Their honeymoon is just start........