predator ep.10

He pulled her into a k!ss and she k!!sed him back. His hands cup!ng her both
b°°bs making her m°an. Years later he is again touching her and it’s giving shiver in her whole body head to toe. He p'shed his t°ngue ins!de her m°uth. She run her fingers inside his dark hairs. His every touch is like heaven. He left her l!ps after eating hungrily which make her l!ps swollen.y/n close her eyes and her head fall backside when he start to leaving wet k!$$£$. He pushed her down on the bed and took left n!ple in his m°uth sπck!ng like a hungry man. She m°an and held his head caressing fisting into his hairs softly. She arch her neck back when he
b!te her n!ple. Her eyes got teary. He made a deep groan sound making her happy. He l!cks and bites they way he wants. He shift to her other b°°b and took her n!ple in his m°uth while y/n whimpering softly. She clench her thighs together when he cups her p"$y start to rubbing and circling. She hold onto his shoulders tightly while soft m°ans coming out from her mouth. Her eyes is closed and tears falling nonstop.

Y/n : ahhem tae.

His throat made a deep groan hearing her soft m°ans. He left her n!ple with a pop sound and look at her face.her eyes are closed, face is press on the pillow breathing heavily, red swollen lips little tears in the corner of her eyes.he clench his jaw how come she can be so breathe takingly beautiful while being mess under him. He again pulled her into a hungry k!ss. He p"shed his two f!nger ins!de her making her m°an bit painly into the k!ss. He bite her l!ps making her l!ps bleed and he s"cked her blood like a thirsty man while f!ngering h£r down there. She try to broke the k!ss but he cups her head and didn’t let her broke the k!ss. She tightly fist into his hairs and forcedly broke the k!ss which taehyung didn’t like it. She look at him with her teary eyes. He thrπst his f*ngers hardly which make her back arch. He is looking at her face. She cups his cheeks and peck his l!ps.

Y/n : co-control yourself ta-tae ahemh (m°an).

Taehyung : i Can't doll. You are making me f"©k!ng crazy for you. I want to ruin you my little doll.

Y/n : is that what yo-you want?

Taehyung : yes my precious doll.

Y/n : then ruin mm-me my monster  (heavy breathe).

Taehyung again pulled her into a aggressive k!ss and she let him do whatever he wants. She is his doll his precious doll and he is her monster. He slowly went down Between her l£gs while leaving k!sses behind. She fist the bedsheet tightly when she felt his l!©ks on her psy. Her body throb with his sπ©king. He is s'©king her life out. She bite her finger trying not to m°an loudly. Her hand went down on his head Between her l£gs and clutching into his hairs. His t°unge making her go crazy.

Y/n : ta-tae (m°an).

His hands went up squeezing h£π b°°bs.
Pinching twisting h£π n!pls making her totally crazy for his touch. After sometime later he pulled away from Between her l£gs and stood on his knees.
He bent down and remove some hairs from her messy face while she is looking at him breathing heavily. He k!ss on her forehead. He strokes his c°©k couple of times and slowly p*sh£d ins!de her. She cover her mouth and m°an painfully.
Taehyung remove her hand from her mouth and pinned both of her hands above her head and pulled her into a
k!$$. He start to mov!ng thrπst!ng deeply making h£r cry out. Y/n pulled out her hands from his grip and wrapped around his neck. He dig his face in the crook of her neck groaning softly into her ear. She hug his head and k'ss on his cheeks, ear. He nuzzling his face into her neck while thrπst!ng Speedily. She wrap her l£gs around his waist. She is sure she Won't be able to walk tomorrow morning.

I wanted to write more but I'm lazy+sick.

I'm so innocent guys 🙏 believe me.