Who's afraid of little old me? (Loki)

A/n

The title is inspired by my new favourite song;)

_______

Loki thanked a worker who handed him some French fries and two milkshakes with some other things as he took them and walked towards yours and his table and layed them down before he sat infront of you with a smile. 

"Here little one." He handed you your order and you smiled in return. "Thank you, Daddy." You muttered as you took a bite of your burger. 

You were a student of University studying psychology and also in a relationship in Loki for a long time, you introduced him to the concept of healing and therapy which he hadn't yet taken and now he says that he's the diagnosed and healed boyfriend of yours...or that's what he told you...that absolutely loved you more than anything.

There was something that Loki hadn't shared with you...other than his BPD and Dark trait...his inner child was still unhealed...and he thought he could cope up with that as a neglected part of him. But of course...how could it go like the way he planned when he's trying to neglect something that effects him even now? 

Everyone gasped and you two shared a face before turning to your lefts to see none other than Dr. Strange walking in from his magical portal with a short raven haired, blue jacket girl with a pretty smile and American accent. "We need your help Loki, you and your little Miss need to go back in time and..." As he spoke he created a spell in his hand and in a hand movement the magic beamed into yours and Loki's chest, a green flash spreading over your heart. "And-" he was cut by a huge thunderstorm like punch from a lady dressed in red, The Scarlet Witch. 

"Strange what do we do!?" Loki asked in hurry. "I messed up with the spell I don't think-" Wanda knocked him with her magic. "-my plan will work." He grunted as he squeezed his eyes. "What about us?" He asked with horror as he felt his chest disappearing and same with yours. "You'll go where your heart knows you need to." With that the magic spread over you two and you both disappeared, souls falling into a hole and feeling dizzy as you felt the place around you moving faster than anything you've ever seen...soon you two fell down to your located areas, seperately.

________

Loki gave a grunt as he came to his consciousness and opened his eyes when he heard a little boy's voice. He got up and sat in a sitting position as he looked around...till his eyes widened at the person or...child he saw was his own little self. 

He had pretty and delicate white skin, red lips, beautiful beautiful eyes and clothed in a fine green Asgardian leather. And he was in war training room with his brother little Thor, holding mini swords and being really well in what he was doing. Little Loki couldn't hold a heavy sword like Thor and the Warrior Three were making fun of him for it. He growled and threw the sword on the floor as he panted. "Aw...is this little girl going to cry and complain to Mommy?" He glared at little Fandral and pushed him against the wall, with clenching his teeth he twisted his hand with his own and Fandral cried with pain.

Because of what Loki did, he was standing infront of Odin as he gave a 'disappointment look' to him when he phased around the room. "You'll never be worthy, from now on you are never to go to sword lessons understand?" Little Loki gave a nod. Present Loki felt Odin's words echo in his mind. 'you'll never be Worthy' and just when he did he even felt his little version's head doing the same and Loki gasped as he saw a silver cylindrically shaped handcuff form over little Loki's and his own wrist. "What?" He asked to himself as he watched further with shock.

Little Loki was in history class and Thor was quite struggling with it. During test Loki was marvelous with his answers and Thor simply copied Sif's answers. When their grades were shown to Odin, Loki got the highest grade whereas Thor got average. "You did so good! I'm so proud of you..." He started walking and little Loki's heart started beating fast, thinking he's talking about him but his happiness was shattered when...