In Disguise of a Despiser (Part two)

For the next few days Loki and you rented an apartment in Midgard and stayed there. Loki took care of you, made you food and even brushed your hair so your head wouldn't hurt when you tried to comb yourself. He'd always find an excuse to kiss you and you started to enjoy it.

He's go to parks and gardens with you. Even brought you a cat which surprised you. He really did make you feel like you were truely his significant other. At night when you couldn't fall asleep he'd pull you over him and show some magical firecrackers forming them on his palm, later mentioning that his mother thought him that.

After you were healed he took you to cinemas and watched movies of your choice, you knew some before your parents had died and you had lived on Midgard. He took you to places and told you a few things he did a few centuries ago when he'd come to Midgard for some mischief, including that time when he was the actual D.B. Cooper and that it was simply because of a lost bet with Thor and nothing else.

He showed you some historical places and made you recall that you loved studying History. And brought you some art supplies because you spent most of the time in art rooms of palace of Asgard then anything else. You were utterly in shock. He knew of your enshrouding from people, hobbies, interests, personalities and even music taste. He knew so much about you and you were starting to wonder wheather he was pretending to be in love with you or actually in love with you. Weren't you his most despised person? Then how can he spend time to know so much about someone he loathes so much?

After a few weeks you were sitting on a chair in the living room, with your cat curled up and napping on your feet, you working on a new drawing as your hand moved to shade the outlines of the paper on your lap. The door opened and you flickered your eyes to see Loki standing there closing the door and walking towards you with a few grocery bags. Keeping them aside and coming back to you.

He leaned down and kissed your temple. "It looks great, but Love I thought you preferred sketching potraits rather than nature's scenarios?" Your eyes widened at that. You had enough of whatever he was doing with you. That was something only your art teacher knew in the art room of Asgard, it's not like you needed a teacher...but you prefered showing your work to at least someone rather than being alone in that room. You kept the sketchbook aside and your cat got the clue as she moved away and slept under the tea table. You stood up and turned around to the God standing infront of you in bewilderedness.

"Why are you doing all this?" You asked him, he joined his eyebrows. "What...what do you mean?" He asked you. You gave a frown at that. "How do you know that I like drawing Potraits?" You asked him with a glare. "It's because I love you and know everything about you." He replied nonchalantly. You gave a look of shock. "Wow that is so true!" You cried sarcastically. He was both pissed and confused by what was happening. "How did you know that I like studying History?" You tilted your head and asked.

"Because you were wandering over the palace in Asgard and asked so many historical questions to me while I showed you the palace." He replied. Your eyes widened at that. "You never showed me the palace, Loki." He chuckled at that. "You think that because you don't remember anything my darling-"

"-Because you were too busy telling me that I should leave the place before I impure it with my 'Half Mortal blood'!!" You yelled coldy. Loki's eyes widened at that. You couldn't hold it, tears streamed down from your eyes as you watched his smile fade. "You remember?" He whispered lowly with a heartbroken eyes, thinking that you gained back your memories finally. "I remember everything-" you were cut by your loud sob as more tears streamed down from your eyes. "-because I never lost my memories!" You cried before sinking onto the floor, miserable as you were a crying, sobbing mess. Loki was in pure shock. His heart shattered into pieces as he saw you in this state, it was his doing and that made his heart crush harder.