The Adorable Couple (Smut + Fluff)

You were in someone's baby shower, of one of Frigga's friends. There were women of your age, Frigga's age and so on. 

You were married to Prince Loki, it was an arranged marriage with neither of you agreed on and hence, you both never spoke and even if you were kind to him and spoke politely like a friend...since you both had to share the same room...he sometimes used to act a bit rude to you which made you a bit sad and angry. Other than that he showed no interest in talking to you so you did the same, none of you talking to each other and sleeping on opposite sides but ending up wrapped over each other in the morning, you both apologised and went on your way without any words...this happened almost everyday. 

And most days when either you were being too rude or brat like he'd hold your waist and face your chin up to share childish glares for each other...And that's it.

And because of you being part of the Royal family you were invited and Frigga took you to one of her friend's baby shower since her friend was having a baby. And all the girls gathered in the room. Apparently Loki decided to come along with you, he was on the other side with some other people he just met. But you weren't bothered or focused on that, infact you were focusing on something or...someone else... 

There was a girl that caught your eyes, she had beautiful dark glowing skin and eyes so dark and beautiful that you'd feel like you get hypnotised, she was wearing a pale pink dress mismatching your white one but with the same size and design as hers. She seemed quite introverted and looked around till her eyes met yours and you became quite flirtatious as you smirked and gave her a wink, making her blush and look away. 

Soon you and her met outside of the palace and you started to talk to her, she was interesting and totally someone you'd be friends with. She was just like you and corrupted your innocent mind with more dirty talks and you shared dirty jokes that she laughed hard on. "So he's grumpy?"

"Oh the grumpiest! You should see his face when I touch his dagger, as if I did a crime, and he face is...this serious face all the time it's very boring and annoying!" You cried as you spoke about Loki as your husband and his mood swings and all that you could remember. "I wonder what face he makes when you make him cum." You blushed at her words and blushed harder as she gave you a wink. 

At last she made you giggle like a school kid when she mimicked your husband by what she'd heard about him by you. you glanced at your front and paused your breath. Loki was standing next to a man, smiling hard and looking down acting as if someone comforted and made him happy somehow? He rarely smiled and this wasn't a 'because of a friend' smile it was a 'I saw someone that I'm in love with and they made me smile' sort of smile. He was right across of you and he seemed quite happy standing next to that man than he seemed in his whole while of marriage life with you and you thought it was because of that man...that burned you inside. And you did something you weren't planning to do...you pulled the girl's waist and kissed her cheek which made her blush. "Um...N/n Are you okay?"

You pulled away from her and glanced at him giving you a cold stare with hurt eyes and you shared it back. "I'll explain later" You smiled to yourself and walked in with her. In a room you explained to her why you did that and that you'd like to be friends with her.

--------

Loki's view 

Loki was standing next to a guy that was giving him a nice company. Loki was talking about you; his wife, based on what he'd observed about you and everything else that he noticed but you thought he didn't. "She sounds amazing." The guy muttered and smiled as Loki gave a nod. "She is...quite adorable, especially when she falls asleep like a baby in my arms." He muttered and the guy playfully punched his arm. "Man you are so in love!" He hid his blush and tried to deny it but trailed off as his new friend made it hard for him to deny it.