1.1 Ghar-I

Summary This SS will be a combination of a few issues: Case against Kaveri Poddar, she wanting Armaan and Abhira out of the house and the Mussoorie Resort to be closed.

Rest of the other factors will almost be similar to the show except that Madhav and Vidya won't be there during all this as they would be out of Udaipur for some reason ( I am yet to decide what reason)

___________________________

When Armaan entered their room that evening he was expecting to meet his Toofan Express talking 150mile/hr giving him the point to point detail of her day, he smiled a little in a short time they have grown comfortable with each other and have developed a beautiful friendship if not anything more, everyday he looks forward to come back home to her and to hear her chatter his ear away but the sight that greeted him today was something he hates and fears the most, a melancholic and sad Abhira sitting in the corner of the bed staring blankly ahead.

Moving fast he threw the bag on the couch and sat in front of her and shook her, that broke the trance she was in, cupping her face with one hand he threw a questioning look at her, casting her eyes away from him shook her head in a non-affirmative.

He sighed and held her hands : "Abhira kuch toh bolo. Tumhari yeh chupee mujhe dara rahi hai"
(Your silence is making me worry Abhira, please say something)

"Agar mein kuch bolu jisse sunne ke baad tumhe koi ek side choose karna ho, meri aur tumhare family k beech toh tum kya karoge" replied Abhira still avoiding to look in his eyes
(If I have to say something after which you have to pick a side between me and your family, Who will you choose to believe?)

This statement alone was enough for Armaan to understand that whatever was going on in her mind did hold a lot more story other than the truth and wasn't it just a simple random assumption otherwise she wouldn't be this vulnerable. Plus as much as he knew his family and also the little about Abhira he knew she isn't one of those people who would spread lies and give him ultimatum to make him choose sides

"Mein tumhe chununga kyun mujhe tumpe pura yakeen hai k tum eise kuch bhi nahi bologi jo bhi bologi woh sach hi hoga" - replied Armaan
(I would choose to believe you Abhira because I know you won't just anything, it'll be the truth)

This answer shocked Abhira to the core, because she never thought that given the options infront of him, Armaan would ever choose her, as the love, honour and respect he has for his family, especially Dadisa, was too much to expect him to make that choice. But at the same time she won't deny that his willingness to choose her hasn't elated her a little too much, especially the reasoning behind it. So controlling her emotions she spoke :
" Mujhe pata hai abhi mein jo bhi bolungi woh mere liye profesional breech hoga but yeh itna important hai k mein nahi bolungi toh I'll be breaching the trust of this family"
(I know whatever I'm going to tell you is going to be a professional breach but if I don't then I'll be breaching the trust of this family ).

Hearing this Armaan frowned but before he can say anything Abhira started to speak again :

"Char din phele Dev Sir k pass ek aya jahan ek affluent family ne ek zameen kharidi jahan pe ek pura underprivileged community rah-rahe the, unhone inn logo doo din k time diya woh jagha khali karne k liye, lekin dono taraf mein kaha suni ho gayi and inn logo ko hatane k liye uss family phele toh gunde bheje aur phir uss jagha pe explosion karwaya and in which many got injured. Now that community wants to file a case against that family. Yahan tak toh sab kuch sahi until mujhe defendant k naam pata chala, hearing which even Dev Sir wants to go pro bono." taking a deep breath Abhira continued "Khadusmaan defendant k naam Kaveri Poddar hai, haan Armaan humare Dadisa and mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha hai."
(Almost four days ago a case came to Dev Sir where an affluent family bought a piece of land which was occupied by a group of underprivileged. Ater occurring they ordered them to leave the premise in two days but during this a heated argument ensued between both the parties and on the next day they sent out goons to make these people when that didn't workout well they made an explosion happen. Till here the case was fine until we got to know the name of the defendant. Khadusmaan it's Kaveri Poddar, yes our Dadisa and knowing it's her Dev Sir wants to go pro bini with it and I don't know how to handle it.)

Armaan was shocked hearing everything : "Abhira are you sure. Dadisa bohot strict aur cut throat hai lekin yeah.........."
(Abhira are you sure. I know Dadisa is strict and cut throat but this.......)

Abhira: "Armaan I'm not accusing Dadisa even I know she isn't capable of such nuisance but believe me I have done the whole research and it's done so meticulously that every evidence points to her jisne kiya hai woh bohit shatir hai and covered his ways in almost a perfect manner. I have to dig in very deep to find out and unfortunately woh humare family se hi hai aur Dadisa k bohot khas bhi hai, it's Sanjay Phufasa Armaan and I don't know Dadisa ko kaise yeh sab bolu"
(Armaan I'm not accusing her by any means. I know she isn't capable of such nuisance but believe me when I say this I have done enough research and whoever has done this was very meticulous in their work and have covered their tracks well as each and every evidence points towards Dadisa. I had to dig deeper and only then could I find it. That person is from our family and our Dadisa's very dear to. It's Sanjay Phufasa Armaan and I don't know how to make her aware of all this )

Armaan: "Tumhe pata hai tum kya bol rahi ho, aur agar yeh Phufasa hai tumhe samjh aa raha hai woh humare liya kitna musibat khara kareneg"
(Do you know what you're saying and if it's Phufasa do you how much trouble he will stir for us)

Abhira: "Mein yeh sab hawye mein nahi bol rahi hoon mere paas proper evidence hai bas yeh nahi samajh aa raha hai ki Dadisa ko kaise approach karu"
(I'm not just saying anything I do have proper evidences against him, it's just that I'm at a loss about how to approach Dadisa about all these)

Armaan: "Tum mujhe galat samjh rahi ho, mein yeh nahi keh raha ki tumhe koi galat phemi hui hai yaa tum jhoot bol rahe ho, nahi mei keh raha hoon ki agar opponent Phufasa hai aur unka jhurm ko Dadisa ke samne prove karna hai toh yeh kaam mushkil nahi namumkin hai because no matter hum kitne bhi evidence provide kare Dadisa uspe kabhi yaken nahi karenge and phir Phufasa har baar ki tarah will play her like a fiddle. Hum koshish kar sakte hai but koi positive umeed mat rakhna"
(You are misunderstanding me. I'm not saying that you have some confusion or you're lying, no, all I'm saying is that if the opponent is Phufasa and we have proven his crimes in front of Dadisa then that's a mammoth task, it's not only hard but also impossible to achieve. As no matter how much evidence we have in hand Dadisa will never believe a single one of them and then Phufasa will play her like a fiddle like always. We can try but don't keep any positive hope)

Abhira: "Lekin Armaan agar Dadisa humpe ya proves pe yakeen nahi karegi then how will we save her, aur tum itna casual kaise ho sakte ho"
(But if she doesn't believe us Armaan, then how will we save her how can you be so casual about it)

Armaan: "I can very well understand your emotions but there is only so much we can do. She is an adult if she wants to believe us she'll, if not then there isn't anything we can do it about. Now do not panic show me what you have got we'll see and study everything and see how we can approach without triggering anything"

Abhira brings out the paper and they sit down to study them and prepare for the coming storm.

___________________________________________________

Lyrics: Song : Jak Tak, Album : M.S. Dhoni - The Untold Story

A/N: Hello Everyone I hope you'll are doing good in this weather. Well this will be a short story series I am yet to decide how many parts will be there in this particular story. I hope you'll like this part. If any of you have in this context please do suggest. The next part will be out by Tuesday or Wednesday. Also for next part do vote and comment

30 Votes & 15 Comments