1.2 Ghar-II

Starting from the last chapter

----------------------------

After going through all the documents and evidence Armaan spoke:

"Almost everything is in black and white so there shouldn't be any problem, but knowing Dadisa nothing is predictable. Let's wait till after the dinner is finished before approaching her with everything. That way even Phufasa can't interfere"

Abhira: "Do you think she will believe us"

Armaan: "We can only hope for the best"

Till the dinner was finished both of them waited with bated breath. As dinner got over everyone dispersed to their own room, except them they stood in the hallway talking quietly and going through what and how to say. The moment they moved towards Dadisa's room Ruhi approached them : "Armaan kya tum garden mein aa sakte ho mujhe tumse kuch zaroori baat karni hai"
(Armaan could you come to the garden there is something important I need to talk about)

Hearing her voice Armaan made a face irritation clearly maring the face. With a lot of effort he controlled himself before answering.

Armaan: "Ruhi meine tumhe hazar baar bola hai agar tumhe kuch bolna hai toh usi waqt bolo mein kahin aur jaake tumhari baat nahi sununga. Aur waise bhi abhi na mere paas time hai na mood no please excuse me and my wife we have something important going on"
(I have already told this a hundred times Ruhi, that if I have something to say then say I won't be going anywhere secluded to hear you. Plus right now neither do I have time nor mood so do excuse my wife and I we have something important going on)

Ruhi: "Tum itna rude kyun ho rahe ho, aur waise bhi tum dono k eisa kya baat hai jo wait nahi kar sakta, Armaan please mere saath chalo what I need is very important"
(Why are you being so rude; and what so important talk you have that it can't wait. Armaan please come with me I have something very important to discuss about)

Abhira: "Ruhi learn to take no for an answer not everything will happen according to you, quit being a brat and stop this irritating habit of ordering and begging Armaan to follow you around. It's getting on both of our nerves. So have some dignity and learn your place that if a couple is saying they need some time alone give them that stop poking your nose in our marital space"

With that they left the hall, leaving behind a fuming and insecure Ruhi behind.

Slowly and quietly Armaan and Abhira approached Dadisa's room and knocked on the door. When they got the permission to enter and quietly entered her room with Abhira clutching Armaan's sleeve with all her might.

As Kaveri Poddar turned around to greet her late night visitors, she was shocked to see them. Among all the people she expected they were not even on the bottom of her list to say the least. Frowning she said: "Tum itni raat ko mere paas kyun aye itna kya top secret kaam tha jo dinner table nahi bole ya kal subha tak wait nahi kar paye"
(Why are you here so late? What top secret discussions you had that couldn't have been done during dinner or could have waited till tomorrow morning)

Armaan: "Sorry Dadisa jo baat karni thi woh aapse akele mein karni thi aur jaldi karni thi because baat bohot important hai isiliye abhi aana pada"
(Sorry Dadisa but it is really urgent and important that we couldn't have waited and we need privacy for a reason)

Kaveri: "Thik hai bolo kya bolna hai"
(Okay say what you have got)

Armaan: "Dadisa hume kuch pata chala hai actually hume nahi Abhira ko phele pata chala and usne mujhe inform kiya toh mene bhi investigate kiya, Abhira Dadisa ko bolo"- saying this he poked Abhira to come in front and say everything.

(Dadisa we got to know something actually it was more Abhira than me and then shared with me and I re-checked on it and even did some findings Abhira tell Dadisa about it)

Hearing Armaan's confession Kaveri Ji turned towards Abhira. Stammering at first Abhira narrated the whole incident to her. Listening to her confession Kaveri Ji's face turned red in anger, unable to contain herself anymore she shouted: "Kya matlab hai tumhara ki woh insaan iss parivar se hai. Kon hai woh? Kiski itni himat mujhe badnam karne ki"
(What do you mean by that person is from this family who had the guts to go against me)

Fearing her reaction Abhira poked Armaan to take over, understanding her gesture he took over the conversation: "Dadisa please yeah phele evidence dekhiye otherwise aapko humara yakeen karne mein problem hoga"
(Dadisa please go through this otherwise even you will have a hard time believing that person's name)

Snatching the papers from his hand Kaveri Podaar started going through them and with each passing moment her face colour started changing to purple, finally she had enough and threw the paper hard on Abhira face and started shouting : "Tumhari himat kaise hui ladki eisa sazzeish rachane ki tumko kya laga kuch stamp papers aur CCTV footage dikhaoge aur tumhari baaton mein behek jayenge, tumhari himatb itni kaise badh gayi k tum JamaiSa pe ilzam laga rahe ho aur expect karte ho hum tumhari yaaken karenge. Aur Armaan tum, tumhe sharam nahi aayi yeh toh baharwali hai tum toh humare apne the apne Phufasa pe ilzam lagane mein shram nahi aayi"
(How dare you girl? How dare you? Who do you think that we will believe your cooked up story over our son-in-law just because you had provided some flimsy stamp paper and CCTV footage. And you Armaan, shame on you, she was an outsider but you were our family didn't you feel the guilt of framing your Phufasa like this)

Each and every word she spoke made a cut through both Abhira and Armaan's soul but they remained quiet taking in each of her acquisitions. Kaveri Podaar didn't stop at this she then dragged both of them to the main and shouted loudly from everyone to come down.

______________________

Lyrics Song: Khare Raste
Singer: Raghav Kaushik & Yashika Sikka

A/N Hello everyone I hope you are doing well. Sorry for the small update I'll try a bigger chapter next time. Hope all of you like it. Do vote and comment and do inline comments also. I'm trying to make an update schedule - from now on I'll upload mainly on Sundays and Wednesdays.

For the next part on Sunday - 40 votes, 20 comments