KSI- Interview every year

(Y/ns answers are 2023 JJ's are 2024)

JJ's POV
Alright so JJ will be doing Y/n's answers as she sadly passed away how long Jj  -Freezy said probably 2 month's ago -I replied

Hey my name is Y/n an I am a pop singer ok How is life? Life is great an fun I have a dog thank's JJ life is amazing -She said.

Life was amazing until she found out she had cancer -I said Did she have cancer in that video -Cal asked I nodded

Ok what has been my fav life moment in the last year, probably getting engaged to JJ the man make's me so happy I just love him -She said I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek.

Well we got married 1 month before she died an she alway's said that was her favourite that or the engagement or her album -I said She alway's talked about all 3 of them -Cal said.

Most famous person that follow's me Probably The Kardashians or Beyonce I mean we have a song together so Idk or my fiance -She said I laughed Everyone is still the same an I guess myself -I said.

Does JJ have any song's, Yes he does we have 2 song's together 1 was our engagement song we had made a love song an knew we would use it one day an he played it on our engagement day but yes I have so many of him for my next album -She said I smiled We are putting her already made album's out for a tribute to her she has so many like 6 with 10  song's on each an I will be performing our love song live on jingle bell ball -I said Holy shit -Cal said.

Would you classify yourself as rich, No never I'd say Yes I have money but no I'm not rich -She said I nodded Current relationship status, Engaged future wifey -She said Wifey now -I said.

Best thing about your job, Ooh fan's an performing the outfit's you know gotta be looking good for a reason -She said I laughed She alway's looked amazing an with her singing she alway's made her fan's her number 1 -I said.

One thing to tick off your bucket list, Hike the hollywood sign, Skydiving in dubai -She said She did do all that she loved the skydiving -I said.

One place you'd travel to, uhm Tokyo Japan -She said She did we went for a holiday an did something bad I will say as her regret thing -I said.

Biggest Regret, Oh shit maybe getting pulled over -She said I laughed Ok so we went to Japan an we went into those capsules that track your sleep an I snuck in her's an we did thing's an then went back to mine they woke us up saying that we did a bad thing -I said laughing Nah no way -Cal said.