Filly- Worst Day Ever

Today was the day that I would go into labor my parent's an my sister Carly were here but Filly wasn't he was doing some job which I also allowed him to he said he would come home immediately if I went into labor

I was sitting on the lounge with my sister as my parent's had to go to work, standing up I instantly felt something go down my leg's Oh no Uhm sis -I said Yeh -She said I think I'm in labor -I said Ok I'll get the bag can you get to the car -She said rubbing my bag Yeh -I nodded.

Slowly making my way to the car I hopped in an put my seatbelt on Oh my god -I groaned out My sister hopped in the car Can I call Filly -I said Yeh here -She said passing me my phone.

Dialing Filly's number it went straight to voicemail I called 5 more time's nothing so I left a few swearing paragraph's. Bursting out in tear's What's wrong -Carly said He wont answer -I said Aww sis I'm sorry let me call mum an dad cause were nearly here -She said I love you sis -I said I love you to -She said.

We arrived at the hospital an the nurse's immediately got me into a room They gave me epidural She's crying cause her boyfriend won't pick up -Carly said to the nurse.

My mum an dad arrived but still no Filly an I could tell my sister was getting angry Y/n where's Filly filming -She said I told her an she left to go get him.

'Ok Y/n your 7cm dilated baby girl is taking it slow' -Nurse Well she shouldn't -I said right as my sister walked in crying Sis what's wrong -I said sitting up I'm so sorry Y/n -She said What -I said confused He's cheating on you an he got her pregnant -She said sobbing in my arm's.

Breaking down in her arm's she helped me I couldn't believe this man he broke my heart an his daughter who isn't here yet. I soon fell asleep.

Waking upto yelling I grabbed my phone an saw it was 12am the door soon opened an it was Filly Get the fuck out -I said breaking down crying I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you -He said crying You didn't mean to of course you did if she's fucking pregnant -I yelled What -He said confused.

My sister walked in Yeh your side chick texted me with picture's of you guy's fucking an a test an a scan -My sister yelled I didn't know that I met up with her to tell her that we need to stop so I can be at my baby's birth -He said.

Soon feeling my eye's close.

No Ones POV

Filly an Y/n's sister kept fighting Carly looked over at Y/n to see her eye's rolling backward's having a seizure Hey -Carly yelled pushing the nurse button Filly stood by Y/n's side crying.

Nurse's ran in an had to push Filly an Carly out side. Filly walked out of the hospital crying blaming himself.

A doctor came out after 2hr's 'Y/n's family' -They said They all stood outside an Y/n's dad ran outside to get Filly they walked inside.