Part three

𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓:  katsutake on pixiv

𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓:  katsutake on pixiv.net

✦ Pairing: Portgas D. Ace x Reader

✦ Warnings: language, angst, suggestive

✦ Spoiler: talking about dressrosa and doflamingo

During the night, you slightly wake up because Ace is trying to move

During the night, you slightly wake up because Ace is trying to move. You groan a little in disappointment as you cling to his chest and run your hand over his upper body. You automatically snuggled up to him and laid your head on his chest. Caressing his warm skin, you finally realize that you are lying on top of him.

You open your eyes to find yourself wide awake.

You look around in a panic and don't dare to move. Turned to stone, you hope that you are the only one awake. Luckily for you, Ace is slumbering peacefully with one hand behind his head and the other on your back.

You exhale slowly and carefully, calming down a little.

Ace's smell is something you have missed so much. You can't dream this smell. He smells like summer and a bonfire that is burning dimly. His skin is softer than you expected and if you think about it, you could swear his skin smells after a fairly decent body lotion.

While your thoughts revolve around Ace, you notice how Ace wants to lie on his side because of his fruitless attempts to move... You would like to stay lying on his chest for a little longer, but you can't risk him waking up now. Just as you are about to turn your back to Ace, he reaches out to pull you close to him.

Sharply, you suck in your breath and look up at him with trembling eyes.

He's asleep. Okay.

Even though the position is a little suffocating, you stay in his embrace. Chest to chest with only a few centimeters between your faces, you watch him sleep.

The freckles on his face are something you've always found so adorable about him. How can a person be so beautiful, whether awake or asleep? His gorgeous black hair lies lightly on his face and your gaze wanders around until it lands on his lips...