Chapter two

———;

———;

8:00 pm

Night had soon dawned upon us and we all declared it was boardwalk time. Sammy had been eyeing the place since he first saw it. Micheal just wanted to be there alone and perfered I stayed home then rather keep an eye out for both me and Sam. And mom, I could just tell she wanted to be on her own while searching for a job.

We finally left after about 30 minutes which it had taken us to get ready to leave due to a small argument between me and Micheal.

It was of course over what I wore. My shorts and tank. He overreacted as if I were wearing nothing but my undergarments. The shorts only stopped above my knees and the tank covered my bellybutton, so I didn't see the problem.

Our tuff lasted till we got to the boardwalk, we sat silently in the back seat of Mom's car, while Sam sat up front with her.

Upon our arrival we gathered together discussing the plan of execution. It was obvious that Me and Mike would be babysitting the brat to which I didn't mind at all but it seemed to push Micheals buttons once Sammy saw all the rides.

"Alright you three, stick together, okay? Micheal are you listening?" Mom hurried on and Mike was currently preoccupied by the bustling area.

At night the boardwalk wasn't the same as it was this morning and seemed to change releasing it's true dark persona. Gangs hung around at this hour, the once smiling surfers had this grim drunk look as they paraded down the beach, yelling and laughing and dancing around bonfires.

"(Y/n) I trust you, so here's twenty dollars." Lucy surprised my to brothers as they began to protest and after a while of digging through her purse she handed me the money and, quickly shoved it in my pocket before the thieving hands of Sam and Mike.

I chided at them as soon as I mother left us with her last comment. "And Sam, behave! Don't give your brother or sister a hard time."

"Yeah Sammy boy! Behave." Micheal teased, while wrapping his arm arounds his neck and giving him a noogie and mess up his once perfect fixed hair.

"Hey!" He laughed and so did I as I watched there interaction.

As we carried on down the boardwalk, the nights breeze got to me and I shivered and groaned in annoyance, just a second ago it was warm.

"I told you so." Micheal noticed and clicked his touge. "I'm not listening to you!" He mocked the exact words I yelled at him before we left when badgered me about putting on my jacket.

I shoved him. "Shut up! Maybe If you weren't so over protective, I would be wearing it right now."

He rolled his eyes with a laugh. "Hey! You're my baby sister and I have to protect you from getting sick and pervs."