✷ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 ✷

❝THE END IF THE WORLD❞

Jayde leaned against the console, watching as Rose neared the middle of the TARDIS

Jayde leaned against the console, watching as Rose neared the middle of the TARDIS. The brunette smiled at the blonde, "Right, Rose Tyler, you tell me, where do you wanna go?" The doctor asked. "Backwards or forwards in time? It's your choice. What's it gonna be?"

"How come she can pick but you always tell me no?" Jayde argued with a laugh. He waved her off as she scoffed, "offended." Rose couldn't help but giggle at her response.

"Forwards." The blonde smiled at them. The doctor pressed some buttons, the TARDIS humming to life.

"How far?" He asked her.

"One hundred years." She said.

"Typical for humans to say that," Rose stuck her tongue out at the brunette. The doctor chuckled at the two, pressing more of the buttons and flipping a switch. THE TARDIS made the familiar whooshing sound, the trio grabbing onto the console as they flew through the Time Vortex. He turned a knob, the TARDIS landing.

"There you go! Step outside those doors, it's the 22nd century." The doctor said. The blonde looked between the two aliens.

"You're kidding." Rose said, disbelief.

"That's a bit boring, though. Do you wanna go further?" The doctor asked.

"Fine by me." Rose said. The doctor turned the TARDIS on again, the time and space machine rumbling.

"Ten thousand years in the future." The doctor said when they stopped. "Step outside, it's the year 12005. The New Roman Empire."

"You think you're so impressive." Rose shook her head.

"Oh don't worry Rose," Jayde slid over to the Blonde's side, nudging the younger woman's shoulder, "he just can't help but show off to a pretty face."

"Oi! I am so impressive. And you've not right to talk," he pointed a finger at her. She blew a raspberry at him with a laugh.

"You wish!" Rose teased.

"Right, then. You asked for it. I know exactly where to go." The doctor spun the lever, starting the TARDIS up again, "hold on!" Rose's hands went to Jayde's arm as the TARDIS began to move again. They watched the Doctor go around the console pressing the buttons and pulling the levers until finally, he rang the bell, the TARDIS stopping.

"Where are we?" Rose asked, her grip still on the taller woman. The doctor raised his hand to the doors, Rose glanced at them and then turned back to the Time-lord. "What's out there?" Rose let the Trenqoxian go and walked towards the doors, walking out of the TARDIS. Jayde looked at her best friend.