Chapter. 2 Title: H̷͖̙͔̻̲̙̽̃̈́̆̆̀͗̒̀̄ㄚ卂𠔖ț̵͈̲̰̰̲̗͊͝o

Content Warning:

This story contains sensitive or gruesome content that may be disturbing to some readers. The content includes Violence, Abuse, Drugs, etc. Reader discretion is advised.

Mom
: What? You're hungry? *laughs sarcastically* You didn't even earn us that much! Go get ready because from tomorrow you have to start working brat.

Dad: I hate seeing that stupid face *with a look of frustration*. *throws empty alcohol bottle besides Fumeiyo's face* He didn't even flinch?! Why the fuck does he always look dead? It's like there is nothing in there.

Mom: I know right? *laughs*

Dad: Not that it's bad for us or anything though *said In an up tone sarcastic way*. I would've hated if this brat was crying 24/7. And even better! *grin*

Mom: And who tamed him like that? *evil smile*

Dad: shut upppp. There is no way you can mold someone into being an emotionless piece of shit. I guess he's just unique in the worst ways possible am I right?

Mom: Come on! Give mama a little credit haha.

Dad: Sure Whatever. *looks at fumeiyo* You nasty brat, hey, you're listening right? It's all your fault. We could've been a happy family if

Narrator: After Fumeiyo's father woke up from his coma, Fumeiyo's mother shared the family legend about the dark yellow-haired infant

Narrator: After Fumeiyo's father woke up from his coma, Fumeiyo's mother shared the family legend about the dark yellow-haired infant. Confused and shattered, he accepted it as truth, seeking to absolve himself of blame. After that, consumed by his never-ending addiction to drugs and alcohol, the man who was once excited to have his first child... never returned. *Narration ends*

"Was I even thinking of anything in my childhood? or was I really empty?"

(September 3rd 2013)

Mom: Oh, I see you're awake already. I guess I didn't have to kick you like yesterday *laughs*. Wear this black hoodie and put this mask on. We're going somewhere.