Chapter. 6 Title: His Regrets

Content Warning:

This story contains sensitive or gruesome content that may be disturbing to some readers. The content includes depictions of Violence, Abuse, Drugs, etc. Reader discretion is advised.

(September 4th 2013, ~2:30 PM)

Mom: Hey, You gotta earn a lot more today, or else. Let's go.

*Fumeiyo and his mom arrive at Hayato's building.*

Mom: Go. *Looks around and slaps Fumeiyo on the neck*

*Knock knock*

*One member opens the door*

The member: *Looks around... then down.* Heyyyyyy! Look who's here! *Blank*, go tell boss.

*Blank*: Copy that!

Previous member: How are you kiddo? *With a gentle smile on her face*

Fumeiyo: Fine I guess.

One member: That's a new face! Why does he have no expressions? It's kind of weird.

Another Member: Oh you weren't here yesterday? His name is Ren! It is weird! But all I know is that he's a good kid! Ren... good luck with work today! :D

*Fumeiyo notices the playing cards on the table*

Fumeiyo: What are tho- *gets cut off*

Hayato: Rennnn! My buddy! You ready for work? I'm personally coming with you today!

Fumeiyo: ...

Hayato: ... Well then! Let's get going!

*Fumeiyo made 4 successful deliveries that day. Fumeiyo and the others came back to the building to rest*

(~6:30 PM)

One member: Boss, I think we're gonna head out for today if that's fine with you.

Hayato: ... Sure! I'm gonna hang out with Ren for a bit and then rest as well!

"see you boss!" *Every member at the same time*

Hayato: See you tomorrow everyone!

*Everyone leaves other than Fumeiyo and Hayato.*