Chapter. 16 Title: The Pieces

Content Warning:

This story contains sensitive or gruesome content that may be disturbing to some readers. The content includes depictions of Violence, Abuse, Drugs, etc. Reader discretion is advised.

*Hayato swings his head back as if he was drowning but he sees his face in front of a mirror inside a bathroom.*

*Hayato is breathing heavily and looks down at his shaking hands.*

"..." *Hayato*

*Hayato looks at himself in the mirror*

*Hayato looks younger.*

*Hayato laughs with a worried tone*

"I haven't had one of these dreams in a while... I guess I'm in for a ride." *Hayato*

"I never saw my brother in these dreams. It always started here.*Hayato wonders*

*Hayato opens the bathrooms door*

*Hayato looks down*

*Hayato looks back inside the bathroom in shock*

"Wait wait wait wait, but the bathroom is the bathroom from my prev- *The bathroom suddenly changes to what it's supposed to be and the door shuts.* is this... Hayato rushes outside" *Hayato*

*Hayato is in a beautiful park*

*Hayato pinches his cheeks to see if he can feel anything*

"... These dreams are too realistic to be comfortable." *Hayato*

"I guess... that's why I wasn't hearing her talk. I guess I have to find her this time." *Hayato*

"Well, I can't interact with anyone in these dreams. I either don't have a first-person perspective, or even if I do, I can't talk to anyone other than... my family." *Hayato wonders*

"HONESTLY! I would rather just wake up." *Hayato shouts*

*The people around him are looking at him like a crazy person.*

*Everyone is silent for a second.*

"Sir, are you okay? you've been talking to yourself this entire time." *One of the people sitting on the bench*

"..." *Hayato*

"What... THE... FUCK?!" *Hayato wonders*