Chapter 5 - Hiding a Secret

[Word count - 850]

A few weeks later...

Location - Riverside

Your POV

Today was a beautiful morning, and I was beginning to make my way to school. All of the petals from the Sakura trees are gone for the year, which might be sad for those who missed out on it, but for me, it was probably for the best. As I mentioned before, I like Spring and all, but apparently, it doesn't have the best affect on my health.

I was getting closer and closer to my school when I saw someone up ahead.

It was Misaki

It was Misaki. When I saw her, I began to freeze up. I still remember what happened a few weeks ago when she introduced me to her band members. I ran away from them because my health problems kicked in.

I know I must've made things awkward for them when I had to leave suddenly, and if she were to see me, she would most likely be mad at me.

"Let's see... it looks like all of my student council stuff have been accounted for."

Misaki is standing nearby and talking to herself. It doesn't seem like she noticed me. This is my chance to seek past her, and I have to do it quickly, or else I'll be late for school.

I start to walk forward, but I accidentally bumped into her shoulder. She spotted me, and she was quite surprised to see me, as well.

"Wait a minute, (Y/N)?!" She exclaimed.

"Hehe, hi there, Misaki.." I waved nervously at her.

"Good thing you're here." She said. "I wanted to ask-"

"Oh, no time! I got to get to school! Bye!" I said as I start to run off.

"Hey, wait! I just..."

But it was too late. I was long gone and away from her. But knowing Misaki, she probably would've said...

"...wanted to check up on you."
_____________________________________________