𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 | 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐦: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐞

A/N: I'm entering a Sanji phase chat. Guess what that means for his screen time in this book!

Also, I miss pre-timeskip Sanji SO MUCH IM GONNA

Film:Stampede

"We sent in 200 security pirates, and still can't catch two rats...!"

"Our pay from that festival geezer's gonna go down! Find them flashily!"

Both me and Law stayed completely silent in the alleyway we were currently in, trying to hide from Buggy and the other pirates that were after us. We infiltrated this festival specifically because Law knew something was off about it, and he was right.

Coming along with your captain to dangerous places is apparently the job of a strong first-mate. Which -- in this case -- would be me. Unfortunately, I had to play along with everything since I couldn't just reveal that I knew what was going on here.

And, no, the ghosts weren't here. I have a feeling that if I'm living inside a fanfic, readers would ask that question a lot. Who knows?

"Looks like the situation's gonna be far worse than I anticipated, [Name]," Law huffed out, holding his left arm in a firm grip to try and numb any pain there. "Why'd I drag you into this..."

"Oh, please... Even if you didn't want me to come I'd still insist on going," I scowled, adjusting the hat under the hood that covered his head. There was the sound of a ship passing by near the exit of the alleyway, and when I turned my head to look over, I saw none other than the Sunny. Of course, I knew they'd be here, since I watched this movie. "Law, look!"

The raven-haired man glanced down at me, and then up to where I was pointing. His eyes widened slightly upon seeing the Sunny in these parts. "Straw Hat-ya!"

"AHA!" Buggy screeched from the top of his lungs, and when we looked up at him floating in the air, a large smirk made its way onto his face. "FOUND YOU, TRAFALGAR LAW AND -- Ugh... [NAME]."

"My soulmate is really stubborn when it comes to hunting us down..." I rolled my eyes, imitating the nickname I gave for him while we were at Impel Down together. My words seemed to trigger him.

"ENOUGH WITH THAT 'SOULMATE' CRAP!" The clown exclaimed before flying down into the alleyway, and darting towards us at a high speed.

"Room," Law angled the palm of his hand towards the ground, and a lot of wind came out of it before being followed up with a large blue sphere. "Shambles!" He stuck two of his fingers up, and before I knew it, we teleported away from Buggy and appeared inside one of the room's of Luffy's ship.

He was about to fall to the ground due to being weak in the knees; before he could, though, I caught him and wrapped one of his arms around my shoulder so he could stand without putting any weight on his injured body. I was quite scraped as well due to the consequences of snooping around without permission... But he was more beat up than I was.