Chapter 7

Julie

Ryan. He seems like he would be a nerd compared to Ryder. Ryder is a jock. Captain of the football team. They couldn't be different from one another. I will say I wish that it was Ryan that I met a long time ago. I could see myself happy with him. Is that wrong? It will be weird to try to be with him now. Maybe me and Ryan was only met to be friends. I want to be his friend but right now when I look at him all I see is Ryder and that's not fair to Ryan. Out of no where Ryan is running down the hall and runs right into me. Okay I kind of made it happen. I didn't move out of the way. I know I should have.

"So sorry. I didn't see.. Ohh hey Julie. I was looking for you."

"Why was you looking for me?" I really don't know what he would want me for but I am happy he wanted to see me.

" I just talked to my mom and told her that Ryder is a dick." I couldn't help it I had to laugh. I cant believe him. We need to go to class. I also want to go and see how Ryder is doing.

"I'm going to go and see how Ryder is doing. Ill talk to you later." I leave before Ryan can say anything back to me. I really don't want to go see him. I want to stay with Ryan. I find him finally putting a piece of paper in my locker.

"Ryder, we need to talk." I hat those words.

" I knew you would come around Julie." He thinks very highly of himself.

"Not about us. How are you holding up finding out you have a twin.?" I really wish I didn't care so much.

"Why do you care so much about him? Are you trying to be with him?"

"What? No I'm not. I was just trying to talk to you. You found out you was adopted and you have a twin brother, that cant be easy." I hate talking to him right now.

" I need to change the subject Julie I'm sorry that I got with you for a joke but somewhere along the way I fell in love with you."

" The worst part of this whole thing is I knew something was wrong before you even said anything. You being with me was weird."

Before I knew what was going on me and Ryder was kissing. How did this happen? I pulled myself away from him. I had to tell him "I'm sorry Ryder we will never get back together." I don't know why I feel guilty for kissing him.

"Julie please let me show you I love you." Why wont he just stop? I don't want to be with Ryder anymore. Its weird how that happened. All I ever wanted was him and now I don't want to even be around him. He leaves and I open my locker and I read the note. It only has three words on it. I have not heard from my friends since the party.

I LOVE YOU!!

I love you to I say to myself. I know what I want to do in this moment. I want to kiss Ryder. I'm going to. I go down the hallway by the boys restrooms. I see him he is coming out the bathroom. I run to him without thinking. Good thing to cause I would have talked myself out of it. I jump on him he catches me I have my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Julie what are you doing?" Ryder asked.

"Please shut up and kiss me!" He didn't think about it he just did it.

This kiss feels different then the other ones we have had. It feels like we are the only two people here. I don't want it to ever stop. But then I hear Ryder yell my name. Then Ryans. In that moment I realized I mixed them up. I kissed the wrong person. I feel so bad. It also feels s right. Ryan is my one not Ryder. I turn to Ryan and he has a big smile on his face and that makes me smile. I then ask Ryan a question I never thought I would ever ask him.