✷ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 ✷

❝ALONE❞

The doctor and Jayde stopped in the hall, nearly going past the staff moving the TARDIS, "oi, now, careful with that, park it properly

The doctor and Jayde stopped in the hall, nearly going past the staff moving the TARDIS, "oi, now, careful with that, park it properly. No scratches."

"Careful with the paint now," Jayde said, as one of the small staff members walked up to them and handed the doctor a ticket of sorts. He took it and showed it to Jayde in confusion before the duo left the hall to go and look for Rose.

As they walked down the hall, they had gotten to a room they knew that she'd most likely be inside. The automated doors opened for them, "aye-aye!" The doctor greeted the blonde, going past Jayde and sitting on the other side of the steps. The brunette opted to sit between the two on the steps. "What d'you think, then?" The doctor asked, his voice radiating the excitement he felt. Jayde smiled at him, her gaze going to Rose who felt overwhelmed.

"Great, yeah. Fine. Once you get past the slightly psychic paper." The duo chuckled at her.

"Like I've said before Rose, you'll end up getting used to it. In time." She smiled at the blonde. Rose's heart fluttered at the expression she was given by the brunette next to her.

"They're just so alien!" The duo looked at her with worry, wondering if she had regretted coming with them. "The aliens are so alien. You look at 'em, and they're alien."

"Good thing we didn't take you to the deep south." The doctor sassed her. Jayde went over to him on the steps, and squeezed his arm. He appreciated her attempt to calm him down. Rose looked at them, her mind swirling around as to where they had come from. She leaned back on her hand and looked at them with squinted eyes.

"Where are you two from?" She asked.

"All over the place." The doctor said, avoiding her gaze. Jayde looked over at her.

"We're sort of, nomadic." She spoke.

"They all speak English." Rose said.

"No, you just hear English. It's a gift of the TARDIS. It's the telepathic field. Gets inside your brain, translates." The doctor explained, leaning against his side, Jayde crossed her legs and looked over at her Soulmate.

"It's inside my brain?" Rose asked them.

"Well, in a good way." He said.

"Your machine gets inside my head? It gets inside and changes my mind and you two didn't even ask." Jayde knew she had forgotten something.

"I didn't think about it like that." The doctor said.

"I'm sorry Rose, I wasn't thinking either." Jayde said sadly, picking at the ends of her locks, trying to avoid the slightly angered woman.