Leviathan

When he first felt something touch the core of his world, Sans felt terrified.

There were fewer than five beings in the entire Multiverse with the power to touch and modify the codes of a world, and most were a sign that their home was about to disappear unless their Creator intervened.

But as soon as it was touched, whatever that had been leave the core alone.

And then he passed by again.

And again.

Sometimes for a couple of minutes, for hours or days, the initial terror turned to confusion, that was not how the Destroyers worked, and although Nightmare was known for messing with the Core of worlds to spread his Negativity, he never did it this way if the rumors were true.

And yes, the volcanic activity and the emotions of humans and monsters were out of control, but I didn't think that was the goal of... whatever was causing this.

It was as if they were discovering what they could do. It strangely reminded him of when his children were still young Leviathans learning their abilities, storms, volcanoes, and hundreds of lives being lost left and right.

When he and Papyrus finally tracked down the origin of everything, he didn't hesitate to transform and start swimming there. Contacting Ink cost too much magic but if he didn't return in a week his brother would try.

As he approached Point Nemo he transformed into his Leviathan form, just in case he needed to fight whatever was causing this.

And what he found...he wasn't sure what it was.

It looked a bit like an oil rig, but the size of at least a city from where he was, the skies were dark with the onset of night and storm clouds making it difficult to see it clearly, but there were some things in it shining.

It was clearly not a natural construction, but it didn't even look like something Sci could build, not even with all the time in the world, much less the humans of his world, the location was too remote, he was sure that an attempt was made to investigate in this place and it was abandoned in less than a year because those involved had run out of food, bringing more was too expensive and the place was not suitable for agriculture.

So how did this thing get here?

Standing there watching from afar wasn't going to answer his questions, so he started moving towards it when he felt it start to rain, which wouldn't have been important on any other occasion.

Until it hurt.

From one second to the next rain fell so hard and so hard that it actually knocked him out of his giant form, and for one terrifying second he could swear he almost lost consciousness.

What had that been? That's not how rain should behave, no storm in the world had ever managed to do that before!

Even now under the water, he could feel the force of the rain hitting the surface, everything could very well be shaking with the force that it had behind it.