4

POV You

You've been looking at the screen for an hour rereading the message from Jungkook over and over again.

'Your "everything okay " it's:

a) everything okay, because nothing to happen

b) everything okay, because I want repeat that night

c) everything okay, because I don't want talk to you anymore '

You must have visual hallucinations, you still couldn't believe it was really true. Is he drunk again? What goes wrong? You reread the message again, maybe you misunderstood the second answer. His phrase 'It wasn't an accident' came to your mind. No, it's definitely crazy for this kid, and that's why he's trying to drive you crazy. There is no other explanation! You wrote the answer 'a)' and sent it. I hope it's going to be like this. I don't want to be awkward between us.

The sound of the notification sounded almost immediately, and you wondered if he was still awake. By unlocking the phone you calmed down to see a message from Yoongi. You asked him why they didn't sleep so late, and he said he only drinks with Jin, and everyone else went to bed before midnight. You wrote that you'd go to bed too and say good night to them. You was looking at correspondence with Yoongi. Despite the fact that he can write vulgar messages like today 'Do you want me to come and undress you? I can even rub the your back in the shower😊' there was never anything between you. Even a hint of some kind of intimacy or desire. You knew all his girlfriends, and he knew about your guys. You often had coffee together and discussed things you couldn't discuss with Jin. So why does a man who has always behaved calmly and once again did not look in your direction suddenly kisses you, says that it was not an accident and then also asks if I want to repeat? 'So don't think about it,' you stopped thinking afterwards.

You got up and took a shower. After the shower, you put on your new pajamas and went to bed. You lit the scented candles by the bed, their pleasant smell filled your bedroom, and the warm light from the fire complemented the pleasant atmesphere. When you felt that you were already falling asleep you put out the candles, and turning on the other side immediately fell asleep.

You were lying on the bed with your feet and your hands tied with a rope. You didn't see anything because of the blindfold. You felt the bed bent under someone's weight. You couldn't remember how you got here. You couldn't move. Out of fear, even the ability to speak was lost. The body was overlooking you and the hot lips left a slight kiss on your lips. "It wasn't an accident" a low whisper of a familiar voice whispered into your ear. You almost screamed and stood up sharply.

"Sleep... it was just a dream..." You whispered. All your clothes and hair were sweaty. The sensations were too real... You got up and went to wash, changing the pijalus you went back to bed ... Although the desire to close his eyes again was not, even in spite of the sleepiness. Every time your brain was overloaded with thoughts you had dreams you couldn't move. It's like the weight of those thoughts was so heavy that until you get rid of them, you can't move. When you calmed down, you closed your eyes again, leaving a small nightlight that filled the room with a pleasant purple light. This time she fell asleep and no dreams visited you until the morning.

The sound of an alarm clock ripped you out of your sleep. You reached out on the bed before you got up, stretching all the muscles. You got up and went to the bathroom, you followed into the kitchen and then came back from the bedroom with a cup of fragrant coffee. An hour later, you were ready to go. You put on your sportswear and took a case of clothes to change after the gym. You didn't have any urgent work today, and you agreed to help a friend take pictures, her makeup artist was on vacation and it would take her ages to find a new one. You put everything you needed and left the house. After the gym, you took a shower, put on your make-up and came out of the dressing room. You looked at yourself from head to toe in the mirror, today you chose a white blouse with high neck and red wide-leg pants with high waist, and white stilettos. Whoever's in the photoshoot, you have to make a good impression. You fix your lace braid ponytail hairstyle and went outside.