The Corrupted Warrior Awakens

James notices Toasty isn't as lively today and he starts to get worried.

Toasty walks outside without saying goodbye to anyone, walking towards their favourite park.

James heads outside and gets Max to come with and the 2 follow Toasty.

"Hey Toasty?" James asks.

Toasty looks behind them.

"What is it?" Toasty asks, their voice sounding upset.

"What's going on? You've been acting strange this morning" James asks.

"Oh...I just felt really bad chest pain today" Toasty says.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that, maybe it was growing pains?" James says

"Yeah, maybe" Toasty says.

"We should continue planning what we are going to do against the monsters" Max says.

"Good idea" James says.

Toasty feels left out, why wasn't there a 5th stone?

James, Max and Toasty meet up with Echo and Stuart.

"So, how is everything going?" Max asks.

"Pretty good, we are trying to find where the corruption starts at, good news is that we found what causes it" Stuart says.

"What causes it?" James asks.

"Apparently there's another stone which causes innocent animals to become corrupted" Echo explains.

"That's horrible! we need to find this stone and destroy it!" James says.

"But first, we need to locate it, we can search the forest first as that's where the monsters come from" Stuart says.

"That's a great idea!" Max says.

The 5 head off, Toasty feels left out and frustrated.

The forest is very quiet, with nature surrounding the place.

"It's so pretty here, maybe we can come to this place more after this is all over" James says.

Everyone admires the look of the forest.

"Heh, everyone is so happy...why am I not happy too?" Toasty mutters.

Toasty feels the chest pain returning, they clutch their chest and they whimper.

"Toasty? are you okay?" James asks.

"My chest hurts again..." Toasty says

"We should take a break then" Max says, everyone agrees and they all sit underneath a tree.

"The shade is amazing" Echo says.

"Tell me about it, I could sit here all day" Stuart says.

Toasty looks at the sky, trying their best to ignore the chest pain.

Everyone talks about the stones and what they do, Toasty frowns and the chest pain gets worse.

Toasty is getting scared and lonely, they look at the others laughing as Echo jokes around.

"You're so funny Echo!" James says.

Toasty remembers something from when they were younger

Toasty was 3 and James was 10, they were playing a game.

"Hehe, look at this, I'm a wizard!" James says.

"Well, I am master at burps!" Toasty says.

"Hehehe, You're so funny Toasty!" James says while laughing as he hugs Toasty.