Part 6

Alyssa's pov...

Ring Ring Ring..
That was my alarm. I woke up and switched it off. I called my grandma to let her know that I slept over at Ella's house. I have some of my clothes and other stuff here just incase. I stood up and went to brush my teeth and took a shower. I wore a long light brown tight dress and my white nike sneakers.I love sneakers. I styled my afro into two puffs,wore my small circle earrings and a blue long sleeve jean jacket, I looked good. I noticed Ella was still sleeping so I woke her up.

Me: Wake up sleepyhead.
Ella: Mhmmmm what
Me: Ella wake up do you wanna get fired you are going to be late.
Ella: What time is it (rubs her eyes)
Me: Its time to wake up come on ( pulls the blankets)
Ella: Argh fine mom.
Me: (laughs)

Ella went to do her business and I made the bed and cleaned the room. Ella was done and she was wearing a blue tight jean with a white vest and a blue jean jacket with black and white nike sneakers and styled her hair into a bun. She has long hair.

Me:Looking good.
Ella: You too babe.
Me:Let's go.

We went downstairs and found her aunt making breakfast. Ella's mom passed away when she was 18 and her aunt took her in and loved her like her own. She even calls her mom.Her dad lives in New York and Ella visits him when she can. ever since they lost Ella's mom they became close.

Ella: Hey mom
Me: Hello auntie
Aunt Lillie: Kids are you hungry?
Ella: Yes please.
Auntie Lillie: Coming right up.
Me: Dude she looks exactly like your mom and she even sounds like her.
Ella: I know right (laughs)

Aunt Lillie is Aunt Millie's twin sister. They look and sound exactly the same. I honestly feel like that helped a lot with Ella's grieving process. She saw her mom in her aunt and that gave her comfort. I am so glad she could heal from her mom's passing. Ella loved her mom so much and loves her aunt even more.