Part 8

Diago's pov...

I was in my office waiting for Mike, my other right hand man. So I had a flashback of that girl again and I knew I needed to find her. There was a knock on the door.

Me: Enter
Didi: Hey
Me: What are you doing here?
Didi: I came to suprise you.( takes off her dress)
Me: Close the door.
Didi: Of course.(closes the door)
Me: Now I ask again what are you doing here?
Didi: Babe you've been avoiding me.
Me: And that doesn't tell you something?
Didi: (Comes closer) babe I...
Me: Put your clothes back on.
Didi: What?
Me: You heard me.
Didi: Baby but...
Me: Didi I'm not gonna ask you again I said put your fucken clothes back on (shouts)
Didi: Fine (puts her dress back on)
Me: Now get out
Didi: Jeez whatever.(goes out and slams the door)
Me: Ugh girls

Knock knock knock..

Me: What
Mike: Boss its me.
Me: Enter Mike.
Mike: (comes in and closes the door)
Me: What can I help you with?
Mike: You called me boss.
Me: (Sighs) Call me Diago.
Mike: What's up D?
Me: There's this girl.
Mike: Right (laughs)
Me: Have a seat.
Mike:(sits down) I'm listening.
Me: I want you to find that girl. ( pours whiskey for both)

I gave Mike a description of what the girl looked like and the area where I saw them for the first time.

Mike: Okay I'll get started right away.
Me: Thanks man I owe you one ( hands him the glass).
Mike: Sure thing and D what about that chick Didi?
Me: What about her?
Mike: You know she got a thing for you.
Me: And? I don't want her.
Mike: Okay then ( drinks the whiskey)
Me: (drinks his whisky)
Mike: I'm out.

I trust Mike and I know that he will find that girl and bring her to me. Honestly I can't wait for that day.

Ella's pov...

Our shift was over and we were at home. Alyssa was home too and I kinda missed her. I was sitting on the floor, looking at a picture of me and my mom. I know my aunt is here for me and I love her but its not the same. I just miss my mom so much. I really wish she was here to see how grown I am. I was crying I really needed her. Why her? Why did she have to leave so quick? I was angry full of unanswered questions. Then the door opened.

Aunt Lillie: Isabella where... (rushes to the other side) baby are you okay?

I'm Isabella Campbell and I am 25 years old. Yes my full name is Isabella but I hate that name. Before my mom passed away she used to call me isabella all the time even when she took her last breath and I was there to witness everything. Ever since then I've hated being called Isabella but I don't mind my aunt calling me that way because she reminds me of my mom.

Me: (Sniffs) I miss mommy
Auntie Lillie: (Hugs her) I know baby, I miss my sister too.
Me: Why her?
Auntie Lillie: I don't know but what I do know is that she is watching over us. Look at how beautiful and grown you are ( Wipes Ella's tears).
Me: (Sniffs) but she isn't here to see me, to see us mom.
Auntie Lillie: Hey stop this right now, your mom loves you so much and she would want to see you happy. But some bad people cut her life short.
Me: (Sniffs)But I should have...
Aunt Lillie: No its not your fault, you wouldn't have known that would happen.
Me: (Cries)
Auntie Lillie: Ohh my baby (hugs her tight).