Part 14

Alyssa's pov...

We were standing in front of Ella's mom's grave. Its been years since I came here and it hasn't changed one bit. I was standing next to Ella and she was staring at it so I hugged her.

Ella: I really miss her.
Me: I know.
Ella: (sniffs) It still feels like yesterday.

I never told you guys what happened to Ella's mom so here it is now. It was Ella's 18th birthday and we were having a party at their house in France. It was a big party and we had lots of fun. The party ended and it was time for everyone to leave, everyone left and I stayed to help clean up. Ella's mom came downstairs to help and we finished so Ella told her mom that we are going upstairs to her room to freshen up. Hours later while we were upstairs we heard multiple gunshots and screams, I still remember it like it was yesterday. We ran downstairs only to find Ella's mom on the floor bleeding. Ella ran to her mom screaming and I called the ambulance. They took her to hospital and she was on machines for days that she slipped into a coma. She woke up and was slowly recovering. We thought she would get better but one day when we came to the hospital they told us that she just got worse and that they don't know what happened and eventually she passed away. Ella and her family wanted answers but got none, they even tried to get second opinions but all they got was that she suffered from severe wounds. Even till to this day there hasn't been any progress or answers about her death. Her murderer still hasn't been found.

ONGOING CONVERSATION

Me: Yh it does.
Ella: But who would want to kill my mom?
Me: Its going to be okay.
Ella: Thank you for being here.
Me: Anytime.

Diago's pov...

I thought about what Owen said again and decided to do it. I know it feels wrong but it will all blow away once I have Alyssa's address. So I drove to her workplace again and got inside.

Me: Hi
Anita: (blushes) you came back.
Me: Its a deal.
Anita: You made the right decision.
Me: Meet at this hotel tonight.( hands the address)
Anita: I'll be there.(blushes)
Me: Good ( heads out)

I can't believe I have to do this but desperate times calls for desperate measures. I just really hope that its worth it.

Gabriel's pov...

I was walking around the mall trying to find some clothes and other stuff but thats when I saw this chick. I turned and went to her.

Me: Hey
Michelle: Hi
Me: Who are you?
Michelle: Excuse me?
Me: I mean who is this beautiful girl?
Michelle: (blushes) Michelle.
Me: Gabriel but you can call me Gabe.
Michelle: Okay
Me: Going somewhere?
Michelle: Uhh..(looks around)
Me: Can we please have lunch?
Michelle: Sure thing.
Me: Great.

Jeez who is this chick, she is thick as hell and definitely my type. I need to get her but hopefully she isn't the clingy ones coz I don't do twice.