Sneak peak of chapter 15

The next morning I heard a sound "Beep! Beep! Beep!" What is that? I climbed out of my stall, stumbling because I was only three-quarters awake.

The cause of the loud beeping was a truck. It was just a small pick-up but it had a horse trailer attached to the back. It was backing up to the platform where horses wait to be loaded onto the truck. It was a very interesting and big moment for all horses. Not that it was rare, just interesting to see the expressions, so I charged out of my stall.

I galloped over to the waiting area. I blinked twice and then twice again. I couldn't believe my eyes. There... standing on the platform... was... Sugar. She had terror in her eyes as plain as day, but wasn't straining on her lead.

I charged through the crowd of horses, straight onto the platform next to her. Sugar looked at me wide-eyed. We were speechless. I felt tears threatening to fall. Sugar watched her new owners, trying to figure out what sort of life she would have. I tried to look too, but by this time my vision was clouded over.

A sob escaped my lips.

"Arabian..." she tried to say something, getting choke up.

"No, no! This can't be happening! This isn't happening! It's all a dream! Sugar tell me it's a dream!" I found myself screaming.

[A/N
Dun dun DUUUUN!!!!
So it skipped like really far ahead but this is the most dramatic scene, there's more to the scene, but I don't want to spoil it any more.
I'm too tired to say more.
This wasn't an official chapter so no QOTD and I didn't edit this so please be patient and I will do it but it may be awhile.
Luv u guys! Hope I didn't just make you cry!
-ES]