15 year Reunion

Lucas: honey are you ready for the John Quincy Adams Graduates of 2019.
Riley: Yes, just coming now

Riley walks out in a stunning yellow dress (same as in media) and Lucas is blinded by her beautifulness .

Riley: Lucas..... (Clicks in his face) Lucas
Lucas: (wakes up with a startle) what was that for?
Riley: you were staring at me again and you know I feel uncomfortable when you do that

Bella: Mom..... Wow you look wow
Riley: thanks, Bella
Lucas: we should leave now otherwise we will be late
Bella: who's babysitting me?
........

(Auggie rushes though the door frantically)

Auggie: Sorry, I'm late Riley
Riley: That's okay, just watch Bella and Grace, she'll be over in a minute.
Lucas: let's go

(At the Reunion)

Riley's POV
Just as Lucas and I walk through the doors of our own middle school gym. We bump into Maya and Farkle.

Maya: howdy, mr and mrs ranger rick.
Riley: hello, mr and mrs Minkus
Maya: fine , you win.
Farkle: hey! (Annoyed)

Lucas and I walk over to the drink station and talk about Te fun times during our middle school lives. Until we meet...

You know who...... Missy Bradford.

Missy: hey, sugar
Lucas (moving away subtlety) Hey..... Missy, how you been?
Missy: Not to bad, actually I'm still looking for the special someone.
Lucas: Really, I'm married to Riley and I have two kids
Riley: Lucas, I'm just going over there, okay, sweet pea.

Principal's POV:
Hello everyone, remember me. (everyone groaned) Anyway, most of you remember that at the end of 9th Grade you all put in a ballot of who would get together by the time this reunion came around. So the winner is................. Riley Matthews and Lucas Friar. Please collect your crowns. (A/N Courts G, your crown isn't coming or the diamond ring from Josh Hutcherson, well not yet anyway...)

Narrator POV:

After the the night went perfectly and Riley and Lucas Travelled back to their normal New York City Home.