Summer Vacation Part 1

Bella's POV:
Great! I am grounded for the 1st week of summer vacation and I am so frustrated. I can't hang out with Grace it Asher or even Vincent. I hate my life! My mum is too busy with the twins that she can't look after me and my Dad is at the clinic doing his job I guess. The only thing on my mind was that girl Bethany..... She was so pretty and kind-hearted except for the fact that she started kiss Asher. Ugh!! Wait.... DO I still like Asher? No of course get it straight Bella, you are dating Sam muscular and toned Sam. Next week when I am not grounded we are going on a road trip to Philadelphia to visit my grandparents Cory and Topanga. I can't believe they were once the Romeo and Juliet of this family but now I am pretty sure it is my parents Riley and Lucas. Even from me they are a pretty perfect couple. We invited Maya and Josh's family, Asher and Minkus's. It was definetly going to be an interesting week. Later in the vacation we would be going down to Texas to visit my other grandparents Sarah and Brad. I have only seen them twice because they don't enjoy travelling but from what I remember they were pretty great grandparents. So far this week I have had no phone, no radio, no ipad and no contact with any friends. My parents are so strict it isn't funny. All I am allowed to do is sleep, eat, do homework or study, read or exercise. Even though it was only the 2nd day of summer vacation. Day 2 out of 7. Here we go.

A/N: Sorry this was just a filler chapter promise to be longer next time. Bye