Yes or No

Asher's Pov:

I walk back into Bella's Room knowing that I have both her parents blessing that I can ask her out on a date, Hopefully she will say yes (fingers cross). I am shivering and shking because of awaiting reaction so I just ask her.

Asher: Bellawillyougooutonadatewithme?

Bella: Pardon??

Asher (breathes heavily)Bella....... will....you....go....out on a date with me?

Bella: ummmm...... Of course I will. (screams excitedly inside) We should probably work on our assignment?

Asher: Yeah, Of Course 

Both: (look dreamily into each other eyes disrupted by Lucas)

Lucas: (coughs) Would you too like dinner?

Bella: (stares annoyingly at her father) Okay (in a sweeter tone), Asher care to join us.

(they walk into the kitchen)

Riley: What she say?????

Asher: She said yes (kissed Bella on the cheek)

(after dinner and dessert)

Lucas: Well its time for bed.

Bella; Why dad, its only 8:15pm

Lucas: Because you have school tomorrow and your schoolwork is important!

Bella: (groans) Fine!

(Asher and Bella walk to bed)

Asher: Bella where do you want to go on our first date?

Bella: Surprise Me! (kisses him on the cheek)

Bella's Pov:

Just as I am going to bed, I am dreaming of the wonderful day. Asher and I get paired up for an assignment, he ask me out and he is sleeping over tonight. What possibly could go wrong?

A/N: If you have any ideas for further chapters please comment and I will give you a shoutout.