Semi-Formal

A/N: Bella has the dress in the bottom left-hand corner, Grace has the dress in the top tight-hand corner and Lizzy has the one of bottom middle one. I am excited that this book has more than 1.1K reads. :) :) :)

Asher's Pov:

In the end I decided to got to the semi-formal with Lizzy Cargot because I know that Bella will be jealous. When I walk into the school gymnasium it is full with pink, black and white balloons as that is the theme, and to me feel bad I see Bella ALREADY dancing with Sam. I am so furious that I think I am going to explode. But just as I think i'm going to explode, Lizzy comes up behind me and kisses me on the cheek and then I look at her dress and she looks amazing, I swear I am in love. 

Lizzy: Hey Babe,

Me: Hey (kisses her cheek)

Lizzy: Do you want to get some punch?

Me: Yeah sure, and aferwards do you want to dance?

Lizzy: I guess so

(later in night)

Hostess: Now I would like to present the semi king and queen. If your name is called please come onto the stage and accept the crown before sharing the dance with other on the dance floor. So by tradition we will call the king first and he is (opens envelope) Asher Blackmar. And the Queen is Bella Friar.

Bella's Pov:

I was so happy that I got Semi Queen and I am happy that Asher got it too but I am furious that Asher asked Lizzy to the Semi. At least we get to share a dance together, 1 is better than nothing. That's what mum always told me. After we danced, Asher kissed Lizzy right in front of me. So at the age of 14, I run outside to the bathroom and cry. I hear lots of gossip while I was running out and I knew that Sam and Grace would follow me out. I am grateful that Grace called my mum to pick me up and she explained to me that her 8th Grade Semi was similar as her crush (dad) didn't officially go with her but everything turned out okay in the end. That night I cried myself to sleep that was how upset I was.