News

Hello, my dedicated Genshin readers.

I've been in a writing slump as of late and then had a lot of ups and downs in my life. I only recently got a new computer so I will be able to write again soon.

My laptop hasn't been working and I haven't been able to write as much as I wanted to due to work. I'm not even sure if anyone will read this lol.

But as for Genshin, I have a few ideas lined up, but regarding new characters, with how often Genshin puts out more and more characters that will barely have any impact on the story and how far behind I am in the game, it's going to be a while before I can even scratch the surface of Neuvillette, Wriothesley and any other characters that have been shipped together.

I dearly want to write them together, but I don't have a beta writer anymore, or know of anyone that still plays the game and is as familiar with the characters so putting out any one shots with new characters is going to take longer than usual.

I still have a one shot that was supposed to be for Valentine's Day coming out soon. (Itto and Gorou will be in it)

If you read all this, then you must really like what I make, thank you so much. I hope you've all been well.

-M.M