Humiliation and a talk between future allies

3 days after last chapter

Charlie pov
"I've been sitting by Y/n's side for 3 days and still nothing Vaggie. I can't focus on the hotel while he's out of commission." I told Vaggie. She looked at me and said "I understand where you're coming from Charlie...but we can't let this little set back get at you. Everyone is freaking out from the news...come on let's get you something to drink and wear." I looked at Vaggie with a crushed look on my face and said "I'll stay here with Y/n. You're in charge until then...I refuse to leave Y/n's side." She knew I was adamant on staying by Y/n's side. She sighed and said "Alright Charlie but promise me that you'll come get me if you need something alright. I nodded and hugged her as a way to thank her. She returned the hug and left mine and Y/n's room. I laid next to him with my head over his heart and my arm wrapped around him. Dad you shouldn't have hit him so hard. Come on dear I can't run this hotel without you by my side.

Timeskip till late evening

Charlie pov
I was about to fall to sleep until I felt something touching me. I raised my head up and seen Y/n twitching his fingers. I then heard him hoarsely ask "Ch...arlie you...there?" My eyes lit up and begin to tear up out of joy. I hugged him tightly and he winced in pain. He then said "My...body...hu...rts Charlie. St...op hugging me th..at ti...ght. I instantly eased up and he said "I...can't see anything." I grabbed his cheeks and said "idiot...what were you thinking trying to fight my dad...you scared me when you didn't w-wake up." He kept quiet until he said "I'm sorry...for everything." I put my hands on his cheeks and thumbed away a few tears that was coming from underneath the bandages. I removed the bandages and his crimson red eyes me mine and I gently caressed his cheek and he asked "how long have I been out Charlie?" I shushed him and softly said "It doesn't matter hun. All that matters is right now."

Y/n pov
I was still gathering in my surroundings when my stomach growled. Charlie instantly sat up and said "that's right you haven't ate in a while. Let's get you something to eat alright?" I nodded and I sat up and went to stand but I nearly fell until Charlie caught me and said "hey...take an easy your body is still weak." I nodded and she literally picked me up like a bride and my face glowed red out of embarrassment and said "Charlie put me down." She said "No you had me worried ever since that fight so you owe me big time." We got into the elevator and we took it down to the ground floor. As we reached the bottom and Charlie carried me out I heard Husk chuckle which I said "Go fuck yourself pussy cat." My face was blood red and Alazia seen the situation and had to hold her laughter. This is so damn humiliating for me." Angel said "haha looks like you a baby Y/n" I growled and struggled against Charlie but it was futile for she just tightened her grip on me.

We entered the kitchen and Charlie sat me next to her and Niffty came in as cheerful as a child on her birthday and walked over and poked my nose while teasingly saying "bad boy~" I got fed up and said "Bite me why would ya!" Charlie put her hand on my right shoulder and massaged it saying "calm down Y/n...Niffty can you fix us something to eat please." She nodded and ran over and started making something.

We seen Vaggie enter the kitchen and she ran over and shook me saying "WERE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND CHALLENGING THE KING OF HELL! THATS LITERALLY THE STRONGEST DEMON IN THIS CIRCLE!" While she was sprouting out I seen a little bread bun and I shoved it into her mouth to shut her up and I rubbed my head and I said "Can you do without the screaming. My head is hurting still...OH and did you forget that I'm ALSO on the same level of power as Lucifer. He got a lucky but cheap shot on me since Alazia distracted me." She ate the bun and she swallowed it. I seen Lute enter and her and Vaggie glared at each other. She walked over and asked "how are you feeling Y/n?"

I said "I feel like I got hit by a truck." She said "well that sucks doesn't it?" I nodded and Niffty came back with a plate full of F/F for me and steak for Charlie." We ate together and I felt a bit back to normal. She sat across from us and she stared right at me which was a bit nerve wracking for me. My muscles kept tensing up which I suddenly grabbed my shoulder and winced. Too tense...fuck it hurts. I gripped the table and it to crack under pressure. Charlie put her hand on my shoulder and said while worried "Are you ok!?!" I was about to speak until Alazia said "oh dear...it seems his muscles are too tensed."