Vaggie and lute's training drill and Carmilla's daughters (REWORKED AND RENAMED)

This takes place a week from last chapter

Y/n pov
I woke up to hearing my phone vibrating. I turned over and picked up my phone and tiredly asked "Who is...this?" I was surprised to hear Carmilla ask "Is this Y/n L/n?" I shot up out of bed which accidentally woke Charlie. I walked out into the hallway and said "How did you get my number Carmilla?!?" She said "It was on the Hotel Site. I was calling to ask if we can meet up today." I said "Yeah I should have some time to drop by. Do you need me to bring something?" She said "No just yourself" I looked at the time on my phone and said "Will 6 pm work?" Carmilla replied "Yeah that should work."

I hung up and Charlie tiredly asked "who was it hun?" I said "Carmilla...apparently she wants to meet with me sometime today for some odd reason. I should probably start getting ready to meet with Carmilla." I felt Charlie hug me and said "it's only 10 AM. Come back to bed with me for a few more hours." I nodded and followed her back to the bedroom and laid next to her and set my alarm for 2 PM just in case I fall asleep. I wrapped my arm around Charlie and we both fell asleep

Timeskip till 2 PM

Y/n pov
I woke up to my alarm going off and I seen Charlie wasn't in here so she must be up and about already. I got out of bed and took a brisk shower and got dressed in my normal suit and made my way out and went down to the lobby. I seen that everyone was doing their own thing but Lute and Vaggie was missing. I walked over to Husk and asked "Where's Vaggie and Lute?" He looked up from his cards and said "Out back training." I nodded and walked outside and went behind the hotel and seen both of them sparring.

They were well trained but both of their movements have became sloppy over time. So I appeared in front of them and disarmed both of them by bringing 2 butter knives to their weapons which flew straight up and came down which I caught Vaggie's spear and Lutes Blade at the same time. They looked at me in shock and I said "You both are extremely good with fighting but your fighting styles are beginning to become sloppy." I put both of their weapons in the ground and said " grab your weapon. We're gonna run some practice drills." I backed up and pulled out my weapon and said "For your first drill you will both team up to fight me. If both of you manage to get at least one hit...we'll then move onto the next drill. I want clean and accurate strikes." I backed up and readied my blade which was a katana.

(This is what your weapon looks like. It's imbued with your fire and envy )

 It's imbued with your fire and envy )

I said "this drill requires teamwork. so come at me when you like." They looked at each other and nodded. They both ran at me from my sides which when they got close enough I jumped up and did a split kick.

(Pick one kick)

I hit both of them in the face which they were knocked back from my strike. When I touched the ground I instantly rolled backwards and got onto my feet. I stood there and awaited for their next strike. Vaggie ran towards me in a blind rage while Lute on the other hand calmed down and focused. Me and Vaggie entered a clash of blades and I heard Lute approaching which I ducked and hid a 360 Leg sweep which Vaggie fell but Lute jumped over and went to do an overhead slash which luckily I blocked her blade just in time. I induced both of their Jealousy and envy towards my fighting knowledge which my katana absorbed and glowed brighter.