Chapter 3:- Bus Ride

Abhimanyu was getting irritated as to why Aarohi was not talking to him, but he wasn't understanding why that mattered or why Aarohi was affecting him so much.

Today, everyone was working in the hospital. Abhimanyu saw Aarohi leaned over her work.

"Nurse, send Dr. Aarohi to my cabin."

"Ok, sir."

Aarohi came to his cabin.

"Dr. Abhimanyu, did you call me?"

"Yes, Dr. Aarohi."

"Yes, sir. What happened?"

"Aarohi, I want to ask you why you aren't talking to me."

"I am talking to you right now."

"No, I want to ask why you aren't talking to me properly after work."

"Because you love Akshu, and I don't want to come between you two," she said, and then left the room. Abhimanyu was going crazy behind her.

There was a meeting, and everyone was present.

"Good morning, everyone. Tomorrow, our hospital is invited to a function, and a few of the doctors will be accompanying us," Mahima said.

"So, the doctors who will be accompanying us are Dr. Abhimanyu, Dr. Rohan, Dr. Aarohi, Dr. Sneha, Akshara, and other doctors.

"We will be there for 3-4 days," Mahima said.

(It's just a imaginary content so please don't judge.)

"So, be well prepared. We will leave tomorrow. The bus will be in front of the hospital tomorrow," Abhimanyu was very happy as he will get to spend time with his love and will be able to please Aarohi as well.

**************************************

"We need to go for 3-4 days, and then we will be back," Aarohi said.

"Yes, both of us need to go," Akshu said.

"So, both of you, please stay away from that Abhimanyu Birla," Kairav claimed.

"We will make breakfast for you both," Badi Maa said.

All elders gave them permission to go, and they both were very happy. They both went to their respective rooms and started packaging. They did their packaging and were very excited.

**************************************

Here, Abhi was very happy.

"What happened, Abhimanyu? Why are you so happy?" Shefali asked.

"Bhabhi, actually, we are going on a trip of 3-4 days. So, on that trip, I will be able to make Akshu realize her love for me, and I can also convince Aarohi to forgive me."

"Wow, Abhimanyu, then best of luck."

"Thank you, bhabhi"

Abhimanyu went to his room and started packing his stuff. After finishing, he felt very excited for the next day and couldn't wait.

**************************************

Everyone had arrived at Birla Hospital and were sitting in the bus. Only the Goenka sisters were left. Kairav dropped them off at Birla Hospital and left. Akshu was organizing the stuff with Rohan, and Aaru went to sit inside the bus.

As she was entering, Abhi was coming out, and they collided with each other. Aarohi was about to fall, but Abhi held her hand and pulled her towards him. Aarohi fell on Abhimanyu, and Abhimanyu hit the stairs to climb the bus.