Twenty-Three: Love Ones Always Hurt The Most.

Warning: mature content ahead. Read at your own risk.

-----------------------------------------------

Nathaniel's hands shivered as he hovered over her.

His head was buzzing with a strong need to have something in his system, anything that can complete his needs.

Kissing Aria again his hands started roaming around her body, feeling her. His mouth sucked on her tongue, grinding his body to hers.

Breaking the kiss, he kissed her jaw then slowly made his way to her neck, biting it hard.

Aria moaned in pain feeling her body all hot. She wasn't ready. Not after everything.

She fisted the bedsheets in desperation, she wanted to stop him but can she?

Moving away from her neck, he looked deeply in her eyes with intense lust swirling in his.

Her heart drummed as she watched him taking control over her, she felt vulnerable under his gaze, holding his arm which was beside her, resting his body weight on his arms.

Without breaking the eyes contact Nathaniel got up from the bed and started removing his shirt and later followed by his pants.

Gulping Aria wet her lips, she watched as he hovered again.

As soon as his hands touched her shirt buttons, her immediately stopped him making him look up to her.

"I don't think we should do it... I-I'm not ready."

She breathed out, Nathaniel chuckled at her words, grinning devishly he asked, "And why do you think we shouldn't do it?"

The darkness his eyes held made Aria scared for herself. The grin looked sinister for her as if daring her to stop him.

"I-I don't want to...to do it now...."

"Say the reason Aria." Nathaniel stated firmly making her grip his arm anxiously.

"I don't want to, I am not ready."

"It's been days since we did, don't say like that." He said and sat up on his knees on the bed.

Aria too adjusted a little, her arms supporting her body weight as she lay beneath him.

"Can't we do it later?..." She suggested. She felt embarrassed as he stood naked in front of her with no shyness.

"But I want to do it now. It won't take much time, I promise."

Aria didn't know how to say further to him, can't she just say that she didn't want to do because Nathaniel wasn't in his senses?

He has always been so stubborn that saying no to him was a difficult task for her.

"Hey Angel, you'll enjoy it too, don't be like this. I need you now."

No he doesn't, he needs her as a distraction, a thing that can always help him when he's in need to have something but can't have it at the same time.

"Please...." He pleaded this time. Aria contemplated.

"Please...." He said, this time getting closer to her, hovering above.

This time Aria could not stop him.

She bore all of him.

He didn't cared wheather she was in pain or not. He didn't care because he wasn't himself.

He didn't cared when she started pleading him to stop cause of tiredness.

His roughness made her feel used. So used that she wished the time to run fast so that he would stop.