At Hogwarts

As we arrived in Hogwarts I was starting to get very nervous as the Sorting Ceremony started. Soon my name was called.

"Y/N MALFOY?" Professor McGonagall yelled.

I walked over to get sorted into my house I was hoping for Slytherin to be with Draco and his friends.

"Hmm... another Malfoy I see well I think this will be the easiest choice this year." Said the Sorting Hat. "It's gonna have to be... SLYTHERIN."

The whole Slytherin table started clapping and i walked over to Draco and sat with him and his friends.

"Ok so I'll introduce you to my friends." Draco said. "So that's Pansy Parkinson, Daphne Greengrass, Astoria Greengrass, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Blaise Zabini, Tom riddle and finally Mattheo Riddle who you already know."

"Hiii!" Pansy said

"Hellooo!" Daphne and Astoria said in sync.

"Hey." Theodore said

"HI WE ARE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS!!!" Lorenzo said clearly very excited.

"Hello." Blaise said with a slight smile

And Tom just kinda stared at me and not in a good way it was like he was looking deep into my soul.

"Hi it's lovely to meet you all." I said to them all and raised my hand to shake theirs but Mattheo grabbed my hand and refused to let go.

I went as red as a tomato when he grabbed my hand and just hid my face in Dracos shoulder.

"You ok Y/N? You look like a tomato." Draco said with a chuckle.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Well you should get settled in your dorm. Your sharing with Pansy, Daphne and Astoria. They will show you the way so don't worry." Draco said to me with a smile.

—————————————————————————

PLEASE DONT MIND THE SHORT CHAPTERS ILL TRY TO MAKE THEM AS LONG AS I CAN BUTBI CANT PROMISE IT!