Class

The next day I went to class and too my surprise the only seat available was next to Mattheo so I sat next to him.

5 minutes in i felt a hand on my thigh i look at it and see it's Mattheos hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked gently.

He started to stroke my thigh and then he said "Oh just teasing my future girlfriend."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Oh darling you heard me." He said with a smirk

Halfway through the lesson his hand started to squeeze my thigh.

"Mattheo get off my thigh!!!" I said slightly angry.

"Oh Y/N you make me laugh sometimes you know." Mattheo laughed.

"Mattheo I'm serious! Get off my fucking thigh!" I yell at him.

"Oh Darling you're so cute!" He chuckled and got closer too me.

God he has such gorgeous eyes I could get lost in them. I NEED TO STOP THINKING LIKE THIS ABOUT HIM.

After class I started packing up my stuff and then felt his hand slowly move up my body and it was extremely awkward.

"Such a pretty girl..." he whispered gently down my ear as he gently stroked my sides.

"MATTHEO RIDDLE!!!" I shouted.

"Uh oh." He said as he moved his hand away and looked at the floor. "I'm sorry Y/N your just too pretty I couldn't resist."

"Ok you're forgiven that was kinda cute." I said while couldn't stop giggling.

—————————————————————————

I actually have no ideas for what to do next lol!