Kazoo

"YOU CAN'T BRING THE RAT IN THE INFIRMARY CORA!" Will screamed. Kazoo didn't like that. He was not going to be leaving Cora's side for anything. Why did Will find it such an issue to have Kazoo in the infirmary? "Please Will? Did I ever tell you you're my favorite sibling?" Cora pleaded. Kazoo made a squeak of agreement. He personally thought he was the most helpful worker in the infirmary. Cora had even taught him the correct procedure for surgery. Though Kazoo had messed up the first time he tried, Will had not been happy that day. "Cora, I appreciate you wanting to help, but you can't bring Kazoo! It's unsanitary to have a rat in the infirmary, and he'll give everyone rabies! I can't let a rat in the infirmary!" Will said desperately.

But Kazoo was not having it. He would not let Will kick him out, not at all. He bared his rat teeth and bit Will's finger. And he wasn't gentle either. Cora smiled that smile she gave whenever Kazoo bit someone's finger. Kazoo squeaked and wheezed in amusement as Will grabbed his finger and yelped in pain.

"GODS I HATE WHEN HE DOES THAT!" Will said, wincing from the pain Kazoo had inflicted onto his finger. Will went to get a bandage, Kazoo had a feeling he wasn't going to leave after all.

Will came back with a scowl on his face and a bandaid on his finger. "Fine. The rat can stay." Will said enthusiastically. "YAY!" Cora said, at the same time that Kazoo gave a noise of approval. Kazoo was going to be the best helper ever.