Cast.

Shay Mitchell as Anastasia DeLuca
'Stassie, Stas, Princess Stassie, Dimples, Goddess'

"Why do 'balls' equate to toughness and 'pussy' equates to weakness when even the slightest flick to the nards sends a guy to his knees and vaginas can push out an entire human being?"~"Bad? No, I'm not getting bad 'again'

~
"Bad? No, I'm not getting bad 'again'. This isn't something 'temporary'. This is the state I've been in for a long time. But when I become mentally exhausted from all the pretending, that's when you see it too. It's getting bad 'again' for YOU. Because for me, this is something I have to deal with every day. Every hour. Every moment. I am only showing you the tip of my emotions, because if I let you see it all, you won't be able to comprehend how I am even still alive. You've seen nothing."
~
"I can't tell if you're on too many drugs or not enough."
~

Stefania Spampinato as Carina DeLuca

"You know what he's like, bella. Non prendetelo a cuore, ignoratelo."
~
"You deserve beautiful things to happen to you. You deserve miracles. You deserve to be loved in every way you ever dreamed you could be. You deserve everything you have worked and waited for. You deserve a good life. You deserve good things to happen to you. You deserve to feel everything you ever wanted, and you deserve to know that life is one infinite possiblity."
~
"Smettila di essere così stupido. We already lost Andrea and i can't loose you too."
~

Danielle Savre as Maya Bishop