Chapter 1

Pieces of garments are scattered on the floor.

Creating a pathway for its owners.

"Mmm,"

Soft moans and controlled breaths cover the cozy environment.

Myoui Mina's long fingers play around the hem of her girlfriend's lacey underwear. She is leaning comfortably on the couch while Minatozaki Sana is straddling her.

Arms wrap around Mina's back, and hands playing with her locks.

Sana has nothing on except her expensive pair of red lacey underwear.

While Mina is already half-naked with her pants lowered around her thighs.

They kiss hungrily.

Eyes closed.

Letting their lips move to the tempo of this intense make-out.

Gosh, they missed this.

They missed each other so much that they did not have the courtesy to even wait until they reach the bedroom.

The couch is better than the stairs or the car.

At least they are going to do it with their own privacy.

It was just a week of not seeing each other but it felt like it was forever.

Sana presses herself closer to Mina.

She parted their lips.

As Sana kisses Mina to her cheek, to her ear, and down to her neck.

Mina can only gasp for air. She waves her body to Sana's. Her hands traveling to Sana's back.

Searching to unclasp her bra.

As the scene gets more intense.

And hotter.

Sana's telephone rings.

It rings like an old alarm clock that wakes up the whole community. Yes, it sounds very disturbing.

Too distracting for Mina's liking, because it is funny. A young woman like Sana owns a ringtone that Mina had heard only from the old movies and her grandparents.

"Aren't you gonna pick that up?" She asks cackling.

"No – " Sana answers going on with her tryst.

It rings once again. The loud, funny KRING.

And Mina can't help but let out another chortle.

Then Sana had it! She pushes herself away from Mina. She glares to the laughing Mina.

"You know, you're killing the mood, right?" Sana says pushing her bottom lip forward.

This time Mina cackles not because of the phone. But because of the adorable expression of her girlfriend.

Sana narrows her eyes even more.

She is acting cute, and Mina can only smile wider.

"Blame it on the old school ringtone, not me," Mina playfully taunts Sana.

She is caressing Sana's arms.

Sana rolls her eyes.

This time Mina knows that Sana is being serious. Sana is about to stand up from her lap to answer the mood killer telephone when Mina pulls her back, then she lays Sana on the couch with her on top.

Mina looks at Sana affectionately and apologetically.

And with just her stare, Sana smiles.

This time it is Mina who starts kissing Sana, setting the mood that she killed because of laughing.