Chapter 2

Sana was told, no, she was even scolded by her nanny to not climb up on the slide.

That she should use the ladder to reach the top because it is the right way. Because she could harm herself, but Sana did it anyway because she thought it'll be fun. And it was.

It is like the greatest thing she had ever achieve in her life whenever she reaches the top climbing up from the inclined surface than the ladder behind it. She is just that stubborn.

She gleefully slides down after climbing up from the inclined surface. She jumps off the slide.

Sana smiles looking at the adults, but her nanny is busy gossiping with the other nannies.

So, Sana takes advantage of this opportunity. She faces the slide again and stepped on it. She is struggling to climb up against the slippery inclined platform, but she'd do it anyway. But when she is half her way up.

"Please get out of my way," A kid with a huge teddy bear stuff toy who is sliding down from top of the Slide shouts.

Sana panics, but before she could do anything. She already loses her balance and had her body clash on the platform. But she was able to hold on to something.

And before she could even recognize anything.

She fells mud on her face with a very heavy weight sitting on her back. Then she hears a loud howl with uncomprehensive words like, "You – Brear – Tron?" It was in between sobs.

Sana feels light hits on her butt. She figures it is the other kid who is hitting her. She wiggles her body to pushes the girl off her back. It wasn't intentional, but the girl was pushed on the mud as well.

Sana immediately sits up and bows.

"Sorry," She says in every syllable with tears in her eyes.

But before she can even cry, she hears the girl laugh.

Sana looks up, and she is right. The girl is indeed laughing. She looks at the girl confusedly.

"You have poop on your face,"

"EE?" Sana does the infamous Japanese sound. She touches her face and it is all brown, she smells it.

"It's not poop, it's mud," Sana explains.

"You get brown when you're mad? Are you mad at me?" The girl is on the binge of crying again.

"Ah – ah - no, no, I am not mad, I mean mud, you know the sand and water," She panics.

The girl laughs again.

"Hirai Momo des," the other girl introduces herself.

"Minatozaki Sana des," Sana introduced herself.

They smile at each other.

That was the first time.

The first time that Sana and Momo got acquainted.

And since then they have become inseparable.

It could be fate or coincidence, but they did not care anymore.

It was just the beginning.

The beginning of something they never thought would be their everything.

That was the first time Sana knew how fickle minded Momo can be, and how controlling and demanding Momo is sometimes, of course, she did not figure that out when Momo asked her to be her forever Teddy Bear when Sana accidentally tore the teddy bear.

It was just an innocent request, and Sana agreed innocently.

"Yoh, Sana, are you just going to stare at a Windows wallpaper the whole day, or are you going to start working?"