Chapter 8

"My parents are getting a divorce, and I need to move to Kyoto, my mom is moving to the US and Dad's family is from there,"

Momo utters with her swollen eyes.

And before Sana knew anything, her eyes are filled with tears. She immediately crashes her body to Momo.

She is whaling like there is no tomorrow.

She hugs her tightly.

"~ why are you leaving me!?" Sana sobs.

They were too young to even recognize the bigger problem. The biggest effect of this catastrophe would be their separation.

And, Sana cannot take it. No matter what the reason is.

Her heart breaks knowing the possible separation that Momo and she is going to face.

She is wetting Momo's shoulder.

The fact that they are wearing winter clothes makes the two of them look like a ball of fur tangled to each other.

"MOMORING"

Sana shouts not letting go of Momo.

Momo is the one who easily cries but seeing Sana like this.

Realizing that she is leaving Sana.

Her heart breaks into pieces.

She holds on Sana, she wraps her in her arms.

Then she cries aloud.

They sounded like an ambulance in a hurry to rescue someone.

They cried.

Until tears aren't falling anymore.

Until Sana fell asleep not removing her grip around Momo's waist.

Momo looks at Sana.

From that day until forever, Momo never wants to see Sana to ever cry like that.

She may not show how much Sana means to her but would always find ways to make Sana happy.

"I promise Satang, I will come back," Momo speaks kissing Sana's forehead.

It was a total of two months, that they were not able to see each other.

Sana's parents were too busy to drive her to Kyoto, and they are not letting her commute by herself.

Momo's father moved to Tokyo to work.

She is living with her grandmother in a big traditional house.

She helps her in managing a small traditional restaurant they have. So, it had been hard for her to visit Sana.

Or even talk to her over the phone.

She is actually saving money to pay for the train ticket, not that it is too much it is just Momo's family isn't as rich as before.

Momo is inside her room and she is counting the coins she has saved for the past six months.

She is sure it is enough to buy a ticket going to Osaka but she wants to treat Sana in a nice place.

She thinks Sana would love that.

Sana would finally forgive her.

She has no idea that one call and Sana would finally forgive her.

"What are you doing dear?" Momo's grandmother asks.

Momo immediately assists her grandmother to sit on a cushion.