Chapter 4

Loud joyful laughter echoes through the walls of the restaurant where they have chosen to do their get together.

It is not really necessary but Chaeyoung said they have to do it this time because Momo is back.

So, their little group did it. Besides they miss each other.

College life is totally different from their young professional lives.

It used to be Sana and Momo.

Just the two of them.

Their own world.

Until they have decided to open their doors to some new people they considered as friends.

But, none of them come at par on how much Momo and Sana meant to each other.

There is Chaeyoung, she is Sana's junior but she acts more of an adult to Sana. She is like an old soul in a young body. Sana had accepted the fact that Chaeyoung will always be better to her in everything.

Chaeyoung and she became friends because the younger one allowed Sana to copy her test answers. And since then Chaeyoung knew that Sana needed guidance too because she had always been taking care of Momo.

Yes, even Sana would not admit it.

She only cares about Momo, then and maybe until – now? Who knows?

Then there is Jihyo. She is one of Momo's friends.

She has the biggest crush on Momo back then. They came from the same college, business majoring in marketing. That is why they ended up working in the same company.

She just followed Momo all the time until her little feelings turned into feelings of friendship. Because Momo is oblivious to everything.

Everything.

Then there is Jeongyeon, she is Jihyo's childhood friend. She became part of their circle because of Jihyo.

She is a police officer, and yes, she is dating Jihyo for over three years now.

Then Nayeon, she is part of the trio with Jihyo and Jeongyeon. And she got acquainted with everyone else because of Jihyo. She works as a manager of a high fashioned store. So, she is by far the most fashionable woman in their circle.

Then there is Tzuyu, a model that Nayeon dresses up.

She is actually a new face.

"I am telling you, for real, Nayeon talks to herself all the time in the mirror, and tells herself she is pretty," Jeongyeon mocks.

Everyone laughs.

"I really don't get it why would you even agree to go with her, Tzuyu," Chaeyoung seconds the motion.

They are mocking Nayeon in front of Tzuyu because... just because they can.

It is always like that, someone brings a new face and the person who is at fault would be the center of mockery. In their case, it is Nayeon.

"I agree, there is this time back in high school, wherein she wrote her own name to be the prom queen, very narcissistic, aite?" Jihyo becomes historical.

Tzuyu just chuckles in the comments the group have for the red Nayeon. She turns red because of her friends.

It was the same when Sana brought Mina in the group.

They say all the stupid things about Sana.

How clumsy she is.

How Sana would be a pushover.