Chapter 13

Ace shifted his thong and stroked the inner walls of his asshole with two fingers

Reid's breath ragged. Ace slowly took off the panties, his naughty gaze met Reid's orbs.

Ace moved to his eye level, he clutched Reid's waist and thrusted into his butthole.

Reid grabbed his neck, heart raced and body quivered in passion. He hyperventilated, eyes rolled to the back of his head as Ace pounded him to a pulp.
...

Reid followed him back to Acelands. He entered Ace's room at noon.

"Can you join me for my skincare routine tonight?" he applied lotion on his face.

"No, I don't need it. My products are enough."

Reid frowned, he mumbled. "It's not working as it should, you're getting old, you know?"

He darted. "Ruby!"

Reid jolted. "Huh!"

"Bend over and grab your ankles, now," Ace said in a terrifying low tone.

"I-I was joking," he watched through a side view as Ace moved closer, a part of Reid was frightened, while the other anticipated his actions.

"Can you repeat that? I didn't quite hear you."

Reid swallowed hard and turned his head.
He's not going to punish me, right?

"Hmm... spanking or fucking? Choose your punishment."

Yikes! He's out for revenge, spanking sounds fun.
"S-Spanking?"

"Excellent choice." Ace rolled up his sleeves and whooped his ass until it matched the colour of his hair.

Reid squealed, squirmed, whimpered, and cried, but still lifted his bottom for more.

"You act innocent, but we both know the truth," Ace chuckled, adding another layer of humiliation.

"I'm sorry! I won't say it again," his wobbling legs were spaghetti at this point.

"That's what I like to hear," Ace carried him to his bed. Reid shut his eyes, his cheeks pink from embarrassment.

Ace pushed his long crimson strands behind his ear. "Be good for me, okay?"

Reid sighed.
I was hoping he would spank my bare ass.
...

Ace travelled for three weeks and returned to Acelands a week earlier. He hurried to Reid's room but nobody was there.

He froze as a loud moan came from his room.
Is he there?

Ace gradually opened his door. Reid was naked, he rode a big brown dildo on the bed and pulled on his nipple.

"Ace... yes! Deeper," he moaned.