Chapter 15

Ace kissed him against the door

Ace kissed him against the door. "Ruby, I missed this," he whispered, then dragged the purple sleeves to bite his nipples.

Reid hyperventilated, he grasped his brunette strands and twisted the key behind him.

Ace reached for his back and gently pulled the zipper, he yanked Reid's clothes off, and bent him over the brown desk.

Ace's hand trailed from his shoulder down to his tiny curves, his heated touch and little kisses left goosebumps on Reid's pale skin. 

He undid the button on his pants and drove his rigid cock deep into Reid's asshole. Reid shuddered and let out a tiny moan as Ace increased his speed. "Fuck!" he muttered.

Erotic whimpers sufficed the air as their bodies banged in eros.
...

The following day, they were making out in Reedcoast king's quarters. Ace's hand trailed behind and groped his ass.

Reid jerked. "Agh!" 

"You're sore... why didn't you tell me?"

"It's a minor issue, I'm fine, let's continue," Reid pulled him into a kiss.

"Stop, you're not fine. What's wrong with you?" his eyebrows creased.

"Nothing," Reid unbuttoned his cropped blue jacket and dragged his black sleeveless.

Ace held Reid's hands and stared into his eyes. "Ruby, should we get something for it? Does it hurt much?"

Reid inhaled. "Just— enjoy! No more questions."

"What's there to enjoy when you're hurt?"

"I said I'm fine."

Ace sighed. "You know it's hard for me to control myself during sex, that's why I need you to set boundaries-"

Reid pulled his wavy red strands. "Shut up! I just want you to be happy."

Ace frowned. "You're so difficult to be with! You should learn how to express yourself better."

Reid froze, his eyes dilated.
Did he... just yell at me? Am I difficult to be with?

"Ruby, I-"

Ace reached for Reid but he took a few steps backward, his red orbs sealed emotions of fear and disappointment.  

"I-I didn't mean-"

He turned and hurried to his room. 
...

Reid hugged his knees, coiled up on his bed. "Ace got angry at me, for the first time," he murmured.

Am I difficult to be with? Will he leave... can I blame him? Who would want an anxious depressed masochist for a partner?

Reid's body quivered, his breath ragged, and pulsating heart deafened his hearing.  
It's happening again.