Chapter 8

Ace invited Reid to his chambers at noon and pulled him into an intense kiss

Reid breathed. "You're so good."

Ace smirked. "There's more, I can show you if you want."

Reid wrapped his hands around his neck, then flushed. "Show me," he whispered.

Ace took his finger and yanked the glove with his teeth. He grabbed Reid's waist firmly and pushed him onto the bed. Ace unbuttoned their clothes and tossed them behind.

He gazed at Reid's slender figure and tiny curves, his eyes sparkled. "You're mesmerizing, just like I imagined."

Ace bent, then kissed his neck and shoulders. He pinched and slurped on his nipples like a hungry bear.

Reid hyperventilated, clawing on the sheets, his heart raced at this obscured feeling.

Ace glimpsed at him.
He's turned on.

Ace kissed lower, he buried himself between his inner thighs, teasing and biting it. Reid gasped for air, his hands tangled in Ace's soft brown hair.

"Ah...Ace," Reid moaned, his back arched, and toes spiraled.

Ace glanced at him, amused by his altered expressions.

He climbed up and kissed him. "Yes? My precious Ruby." 

Ace dipped two fingers in his throat before he could speak, Reid's eyes closed slowly as he gagged. Ace removed his fingers, then slid it inside his asshole.

Reid groaned, gripping Ace’s chest.

Wow! He's tight.
Ace added the third one and stretched him. Reid shut his eyes, then whimpered.

Ace turned him over and held his hips, Reid peeked at Ace's erection, his eyes dilated.
It's that large? Is that length even possible!

Ace smugged.
I'm glad you're impressed.

"You might want to hold a pillow," he smirked.

Ace thrusted slowly, so he could feel every inch of it. Reid's chest heaved, he grasped the pillow and sobbed into it. 
I think I'm losing my mind...

He smiled.
A hot guy like you deserves the hottest thrusts.

Ace carried Reid on his lap and girded his legs around him. He squeezed his thighs and controlled Reid's bouncing, then kissed his tongue.

Reid lost all senses as he went deeper into his soul.
What kind of demonic powers possessed this thing?

"Ruby, spread your legs for me," Ace laid him on the bed.

That sounds so dirty.
Reid flushed and opened them slightly. "Like this?"

"Yeah..."
Gosh! He's obedient.