Chapter One

" Alright girls, good game today! We did good, lets keep working on communication because a lot of the points we could have avoided if we just talked. I know we won but we ha-" My best friend Olivia cuts me off

" Soph WE WON! Be happy with the outcome. I know we can always improve but we could talk about this tomorrow" she says while patting my back.

I look at the rest of the girls.

Each one tried there best and did what they could. I am proud of my team, we have gone undefeated two years in a row.

I should go easy on them..

More like i NEED to go easy on them

I sigh " Ok ok ok, go on now then, lets pack up and celebrate"

They all cheered and clapped in union.

As we all pack up i look up at Olivia and see her grin at me.

" I know what you are thinking, you want to go home and rest and go over next weeks games and over winning strategies" she says.

"Well if we want to continue as the undefeated team we are then, yes i have too. Its my job as captain to have plays ready" i say as i give her a look like its obvious.

" And my job as your best friend and Co Captain is to also keep you sane. So forget all that and go out with us" she says as she starts pulling me to the group of girls that are chatting about tonight's plans.

"Olivia I cant I-" i start to protest but she cuts me off.

" Sorry i think i made that seem more like a question than a demand. You ARE going out with us." she says in a stern voice.

I just laugh and give in because i know there is no winning this girl and she's right, i do need to have a fun night out and just relax once in a while.

The girls plan on going home and showering and meeting back at our house and then car pooling to the club. Which sounds great to me that way we can all keep an eye on each other.

We are a very close team, most of us came from the same town or have the same friends.

Olivia and I have known each other for about ten years, we both got scholarships to study abroad in Spain. We also play for the same club team.

We leave for college in one month exactly, so winning nationals is super important to me since this is the last time we will all play together as a team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Feel free to comment and like or vote, message me with any questions or even if you have a suggestion. 

Thanks again!!